What is your alignment?

jak722

Basically this means your moral and ethical place as a person / character.

These particular definitions comes from Dungeons & Dragons btw.

Here's the link.

Yeah its wikipedia, but dont mind that... Its whats inside that counts. :oops:

Edit: If you dont want to read that article, or want to cross reference, a friend gave me a link, and so I present you guys: A quiz! Yay!

So are you Good, Evil, or Neutral?

Are you Lawful or Chaotic?

Please choose the one most suited to you as a person and don't base your answer based on what you want to be instead.

Anyway for me, the best suitable alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

"Benefactor"

Neutral good characters do the best that a good person can do. These characters are devoted to helping others, and believe that the forces of law and chaos should not moderate the need for people to do good. These characters will support social structures only when they are for the good of the community. If overthrowing an existing social order is what needs to be done to foster good, then they will not be afraid to do so.

O:)

What's your alignment? :-$

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Chaotic Neutral

"Free Spirit"

Chaotic neutral characters follow their own whims. They are an individualist first and last, and values their own liberty (but will not strive to protect the freedom of others). They avoid authority, resent restrictions, and challenge traditions. However, they would not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. This is because to do so, they would have to be motivated either by good (a desire to liberate others) or evil (a desire to make those different from himself suffer).

Chaotic neutral characters may be unpredictable, but their behavior is not totally random - they are not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. However, they do act on momentary whims, and are known to be unreliable. As some would say, "the only reliable thing about them is that they cannot be relied upon!"

Deffinitly chaotic neutral, probaly describes me best honestly.

Chaotic Neutral

"Free Spirit"

Chaotic neutral characters follow their own whims. They are an individualist first and last, and values their own liberty (but will not strive to protect the freedom of others). They avoid authority, resent restrictions, and challenge traditions. However, they would not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. This is because to do so, they would have to be motivated either by good (a desire to liberate others) or evil (a desire to make those different from himself suffer).

Chaotic neutral characters may be unpredictable, but their behavior is not totally random - they are not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. However, they do act on momentary whims, and are known to be unreliable. As some would say, "the only reliable thing about them is that they cannot be relied upon!"

Wierd... I had an impression you were actually a pretty reliable guy. :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I'm between...

Chaotic Good

"Rebel"

Chaotic good characters act where their conscience directs them, with little regard for the expectations of others. They believe firmly in making their own way in life, and dislike others who try to intimidate or use their authority on them.

Chaotic good characters always follow their own moral compass, believing that goodness and righteousness have little use for laws and authority. Although they are always kind and benevolent, their views often do not agree with that of society.

And
Neutral Evil

"Malefactor"

Neutral evil characters will do whatever they can get away with. They are out for themselves, and will shed no tears for those they kill or harm, whether it was for profit, sport, or convenience. They have no love of order and hold no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make them any better or any more noble. On the other hand, they do not have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil individual has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake like the way a neutral good character believes in good for its own sake. Such characters are also often devoted to some dark deity or society.

The bolded stuff is me :-?

Neutral Evil

"Malefactor"

Neutral evil characters will do whatever they can get away with. They are out for themselves, and will shed no tears for those they kill or harm, whether it was for profit, sport, or convenience. They have no love of order and hold no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make them any better or any more noble. On the other hand, they do not have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil individual has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake like the way a neutral good character believes in good for its own sake. Such characters are also often devoted to some dark deity or society.

Edit: On the Topic of D&D, anyone else excited to get Neverwinter Nights II?

Chaotic Neutral

"Free Spirit"

Wierd... I had an impression you were actually a pretty reliable guy. :-k

Guess I should have bolded that part that aplies to me. The bold part now is what applies to me. I'm not really "unpredictable", but I generaly am out for my self.

lawful - nuetral, could of told me it would take like 20 minutes!

Hehe, my bad sorry. :oops:

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Yeah, that totally sounds like how I like to think of myself.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

"Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order."

True good...Haha, I feel good now. :D

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, He would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

--excerpted from the PlayerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Handbook, Chapter 6

Sounds like me anyway.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most likely alignment is Chaotic Evil.

Chaotic Evil

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can only be made to work together by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. The demented sorcerer pursuing mad schemes of vengeance and havoc is chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, sheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

3898000bYVcx.png

Chaotic Evil

"Destroyer"

Chaotic evil characters do whatever their greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drives them to do. They are hot-tempered, vicious and arbitrarily violent. They are simply out for whatever they can get, and are ruthless and brutal in their ways. Typically, the plans of a chaotic evil character are haphazard, and any groups they form are poorly organised. Chaotic evil characters can be made to work together only by force, with leaders lasting only as long as they can thwart uprisings and assassinations against them.

Sounds like me. Except nobody has tried to assasinate me yet.

You can take the "real" D&D alignment test here.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Yup thats me, but when did I become a woman???

Bdave.png

I'd say Neutral Good.

"These characters are devoted to helping others, and believe that the forces of law and chaos should not moderate the need for people to do good." Sounds like me, dunno about the next bit though!

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

75% are leaning towards the good side, the rest seems to be split between neutral and evil. Which is good. I think... :-k

Based on your answers to the quiz, your characterÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Hmm, sorta sounds like me. But I make up my mind more.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the PlayerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Handbook, Chapter 6

Wheewhoo, wasn't expecting much else

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Guest GhostRanger
Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

I'm pretty sure that's the best one you can get.