17 October 2006 - Capes of Achievement... and Goats!

king_kenny69

Prayer cape emote 8-)

99psv4.jpg

ive considered selling my santa for 99 prayer(dont even think it would buy it...) because of that cape.

Hehe, you do that.:P Yes, prayer cape is cool and so is emote. Quite fair considering it's one of the worse stats to train.:)

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmhh ... Slayer!

99slayercapeemotetu9.gif

I was annoyed they showed our emote for slayer in the KB. With it being arguably the coolest and one of the rarest I didnt want everyone to be able to see the emote easily from Jagex.

Grats on your hot cape. Join TSG so we can get like 20 99 slayers in one place for a photo op some day.

Slay on,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Lots of complaints already, glad to see it, shows a.. healthy playing population :-w

Okay, now with the 'shock' of seeing that Jagex really weren't joking when they said the Capes were meant to be shown off, and not to give some huge super killing bonus people have been getting a bit.. annoyed on the official boards.

When they were released I couldn't personally think of any way to make 100 Smithing/Fletching/Mining/Fishing/Cooking/Woodcutting (and some more) Capes worth the hassle.

Then it hit me *ouch* (sorry..).

Here's what those Capes could do once 'opereated' to bring you up to Level 100;

• Mining: Create a new Ore which can only be Mined at level 100.

Smithing: Allow the player to Smelt and Smith the new Ore at Level 100 and create a single item from it (no idea what it could be, maybe a Scimitar or another weapon or something defense, or just go for a show-off item)

Woodcutting: Create a new one off tree only to be cut at Level 100.

Fletching: Allows you to create arrows from this one off new tree.

Fishing: Same as above, new Fish at Level 100.

Cooking: Allows you to Cook this new Fish, the bonus would be that it heals a huge amount of damage.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Im not happy at all with the construction room. It wont store some of the stuff unless you have the full set....i.e you cant just store mime boots top and pants you have to have the full set, same with treasure armour, and rock shell armour.

Im not happy at all with the construction room. It wont store some of the stuff unless you have the full set....i.e you cant just store mime boots top and pants you have to have the full set, same with treasure armour, and rock shell armour.

I got another problem with construction update - 20 rooms limited. I already build my house with 20 rooms and maxed everything I can in each room. and now I can't add the new room and I am not going to remove room that cost me 100k+ (not talking about rooms that cost more).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I got another problem with construction update - 20 rooms limited. I already build my house with 20 rooms and maxed everything I can in each room. and now I can't add the new room and I am not going to remove room that cost me 100k+ (not talking about rooms that cost more).

I did, i took out one of my combat rooms, which had the best decor in it.

Definately worth it for bank space.

An added bonus with the 99 capes is that you no longer need your obby cape since they have the same stats. Selling obby cape :D

btw, should I be able to use my cape emote without the hood? I can with my fletching cape and quest cape. I also get the stat bonus without wearing the hood, meaning I can wear a normal helmet with my cape.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

I got my quest cape. But it looks really ugly, maybe lose the flappy bits and make it all white and it will look good.

Oh My God, I hear u, friend, the flappy things at are just horrible, but other than that, they're awsome :D

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

I think that I am going to remove my combat room to make space for the costume room. I am a little disappointed that they didnt add an extra couple of spaces for more rooms, but other than that I think that the new update looks really good. Its a shame that you can't store incomplete sets though...

As noone else has mentioned it yet, the new potions using goat horns are now the best xp for using harralanders so no need for all those ground chocolates any more... I always welcome updates for herblore. Maybe we will see a "super combat" potion in the near future....

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

As noone else has mentioned it yet, the new potions using goat horns are now the best xp for using harralanders so no need for all those ground chocolates any more... I always welcome updates for herblore. Maybe we will see a "super combat" potion in the near future....

You know what, that would be sooo sweet :) one more free spot for food when pking or whatever. although i dont know what will happen to the super set market :?

Also, ive seen some bats already, they now have see-able ears. and :thumbsup: on those bears.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite