My 2-3m gp Halloween Drop [OVER]

Date: Day before Halloween (30th)

Time and Timezone: 6pm USA CENTRAL (-06:00 GMT)

Place: Behind Lumby Mill

p1885619.jpg

World: 45

Host: Finite Death

What am I dropping? Well since its and f2p drop party I will be dropping a lot of rune, whatever I pk, tuns of addy, some addy(t) and a rune zammy kite.

This is actually for my website but since I don't know the rules on advertising I won't give the link.

You don't need to sign up to come, just bring your friends and have fun. I also request that if you have a mask to wear it unless you don't want to.

If you feel you absolutly have to contact me, you can catch me on rs from 6pm-11:30pm or earlier and maybe leave me a pm in here.

I've already got a party list of 50 that are coming and so I expect a large turn out! Happy Halloween!!!

darkwinter.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wish i could but i'm probably going to be too thrashed from the weekend, have fun though

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

Sounds like a jolly old time. It just needs something to make it more hallowe'enie, you know?

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

See ya there :P

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85