Coolest RuneScape Names

Mcqueen

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a guy named Black Elvis.

And another guy, cant remember his exact name but it was something to do with Michael Jackson... he was wearing a mime mask and was moonwalking everywhere. He asked me how old I was, I said 9... he said "Cool, follow me."

And another guy, cant remember his exact name but it was something to do with Michael Jackson... he was wearing a mime mask and was moonwalking everywhere. He asked me how old I was, I said 9... he said "Cool, follow me."

LOL! funniest thing ive ever read :lol:

LOL! funniest thing ive ever read :lol:

Lmao :lol: I'm afraid of that guy :P :)

i saw Daddy in varrock once

But I saw Mummi :lol:

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I saw a guy named Black Elvis.

Roflmao..........lolllll :lol:

i've gotten compliments on my rsn, they said it meant "cool" in another language. i didn't even know that, still unsure if it's true. lol. :lol:

best rsn i've come up with would be "Noob Product". he's only a lvl 3 and he can make full iron already. i was giving them out to my fellow newbies. :lol:

Became a noob soon after leaving Tutorial Island...

jervi.jpeg

Member of Phobia | Current Status: RETIRED

Main: Jervi | Pure in Progress: Onehandsword