Coolest RuneScape Names

Mcqueen

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another guy, cant remember his exact name but it was something to do with Michael Jackson... he was wearing a mime mask and was moonwalking everywhere. He asked me how old I was, I said 9... he said "Cool, follow me."

LOL! funniest thing ive ever read :lol:

lol that f king funny whao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devle.gif

And another guy, cant remember his exact name but it was something to do with Michael Jackson... he was wearing a mime mask and was moonwalking everywhere. He asked me how old I was, I said 9... he said "Cool, follow me."

lol that f king funny whao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a spammer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!

One my friend was called Sarad0min :D

woot, my name is pretty cool :)

but on a more serious note, i saw someone in the tutorial in rsc called vodaphone, and more recently someone called 0two.

(02)

other noobs i saw were "baked beens"

jacketpot

and my favourite

"jesus"

I saw a guy named Black Elvis.

lol this is the funniest story lol

i like my name xx_gunner_xx, but i didnt make it up, when i was playing infantry (this sony game) i saw the guys name and copied it :D

I think Goku would be a cool name to have, not because I'm a DBZ fan, but because, well... look at the average age of people playing this game. At least ten thousand people have probably tried getting the main DBZ character names, and if you had one of them you'd have a crowd of 12 year olds constantly worshipping you :)

kindness.png

Ladro Scuro anyone?

Ahaha ownage, BTW, can anyone clarify that Ladro means thief in italian? I ran it back through the translator and it didnt work...

Also, If anyone wants to see Ladro Scuro just contact me :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

*grumble grumble*

they copied my actors name...

anyways, saw a guy on named barclaycard asking for friends... maybe you guys could add him and explain to me what exactly a barclaycard is?

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

anyways, saw a guy on named barclaycard asking for friends... maybe you guys could add him and explain to me what exactly a barclaycard is?

It's an english bank/credit card. :P

rofl michael! LOVE THAT :D

coolest name i ever heard is inf4m0us911 :wink: haha

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer