Coolest RuneScape Names

Mcqueen

Sorry for the double post but this was so cool.

Ardougne.png

(I was in the Ardougne town at the time)

She was wearing a dragon chain, helm and shield. Lowest level I've seen with that armour.

I wonder who that could be :roll:

Kinda remember a post about it in achievments and ratings at zf forums..hmm :P

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep running into a guy called "Kenshin", without any numbers, "X"'s, just "Kenshin". I've praised his name every time I've seen him, at first he was like "Hehe, thanks, have some free mith", now it's something like "You again!" :).

Accidental stalker 8).

I keep running into a guy called "Kenshin", without any numbers, "X"'s, just "Kenshin". I've praised his name every time I've seen him, at first he was like "Hehe, thanks, have some free mith", now it's something like "You again!" :).

Accidental stalker 8).

omg!! hes everywheer! i always see that guy!

lmao that is hilarious but there is also names like GunthixExtreme and that is the correct spelling that the guy had he said that GuthixExtreme was taken when he tried to create his name. i think the name King Olo is odd especially since this King Olo is a GIRL!!!!!!! but it doesnt really matter that much. When i asked why her name was like this she said "its cause i like to be king" it was funny to me thought yall should know.

lmao that is hilarious but there is also names like GunthixExtreme and that is the correct spelling that the guy had he said that GuthixExtreme was taken when he tried to create his name. i think the name King Olo is odd especially since this King Olo is a GIRL!!!!!!! but it doesnt really matter that much. When i asked why her name was like this she said "its cause i like to be king" it was funny to me thought yall should know.

i have a couple there called il ish il and theres Ll ish Ll and i have nsx 200 and i got brett leigh and i have one named the simpsons lol 8)

i have a couple there called il ish il and theres Ll ish Ll and i have nsx 200 and i got brett leigh and i have one named the simpsons lol 8)