Elucin8er - The Ultimate Blog : 80+ all stats, I'm BACK

You deserve what you have, afterall you and I have been playing for what is it 5 or nearly 6 years now lol?. Anyways I'll pk with ya maybe over summer holidays after seeing your sexy video, I watched it again and yeah, the editing in it and the quality has been done to perfection, I encourage anyone looking at this topic who is yet to see it, to do so.

Keep updating this blog, it shows that people with such great "ownage" pking skills \' have the ability to be usefull with other things like every skill lol (Except smithing and MINING), just messing, anyways congratz, and yeah hope to see as soon as I can.

signiture2ug9.gif

99 / 99 Mining

89 / 99 Smithing

87 / 90 Strength

SKILL TOTAL: 1836 / 2000

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You deserve what you have, afterall you and I have been playing for what is it 5 or nearly 6 years now lol?. Anyways I'll pk with ya maybe over summer holidays after seeing your sexy video, I watched it again and yeah, the editing in it and the quality has been done to perfection, I encourage anyone looking at this topic who is yet to see it, to do so.

Keep updating this blog, it shows that people with such great "ownage" pking skills \' have the ability to be usefull with other things like every skill lol (Except smithing and MINING), just messing, anyways congratz, and yeah hope to see as soon as I can.

Haha you're so hawt :3> :3>

You know I'll never pass you in mining or smithing, even if I have months more playing time than you :P You'll be visiting soon, can't wait to catch up again. Bai bai

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

wow..... i remember your goals thread a couple of months ago... btw your pking videos are pretty darn good; ive gotten tired of watching edgy vids, but i still download all of yours :D gl on all of your goals

Getting another sig

[removed]

wow..... i remember your goals thread a couple of months ago... btw your pking videos are pretty darn good; ive gotten tired of watching edgy vids, but i still download all of yours :D gl on all of your goals

Thanks, your comments truely mean a lot to me. I hope to bring out my next vid shortly after I get 85 slayer.

---------------

6/10/06

93rangega2.png

No, I haven't been slacking off, I've played a fair bit, mainly aiming for 85 slayer. I'm sorry this hasn't been updated much, but I plan to only update when I gain a lvl. I'm quite close to many many levels so expect some real good posts shortly :D

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

6/11/06

85slayerop6.png

abbysaldemonmessagexl9.png

Oh wow finally got it, me so happy :oops: Didn't plan on having anyone to watch me level, but Mya said he'd kill me if he wasn't allowed to watch me level. He stayed with me the last 10k, what a champ :oops:

Ontop of all that, I planned it out so I'd be close to attack and strength levels, so that I wouldn't lose interest slaying abby demons :D Hehe smart irl :3>

Now you can definetly expect some fast levels to follow, as I've been holding everything off until I achieved this. Weeeeeeeee

EDIT - Like I said, expect some quick levels. Here's another, 74 farming ftw.

74farmingqp5.png

Construction will follow soon. What a day :D

FINAL EDIT - Yeah, you guessed it, yet another level up to close this day out. 71 Construction, wewt wewt.

71constructiongs4.png

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Very nice find, I went over that for a bit :oops: Good times

12/11/06

Finally, another addition to my 80 + All stats page. With slayer out of the way I should be working on this a lot. Here goes, a nice herblore level, only 3 to go!

77herblorehb2.png

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Woo go eluci ILU m8.

Didn't even tell me bout 85 slayer but congrats lolz. Didn't know you played rsc either..nub. TO bad my only rsc account left is perm banned. :wink:

Nice blog. I'm surprised how little comments your vids get and such. You're a great pker and I enjoy your vids out of everyones. The only other one I could compare to yours would be maggotleaders, but I think yours are better anyway.

:oops:

Ye son. Congrats on all of those, I wont be able to play again for a while cause this weekend my computer and tv are getting taken away so I'm screwed. But whatever you know. Have fun nubbeh.

tifsbti6oi.gif

But we all bounce back stronger than before determined to get to what we strive for in the first place.

Very true, I'm literally 10 times richer and stronger than I was before shoulen m0nk came calling.

Gratz on75 farming, I'll sell you a mage seed I got yesterday for 150k.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

Hi Elu. I don't post much on these forums, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog. I didn't even know people posted blogs on these forums. Thanks so much for a great read, and good luck with your pking madness! What a fun read!

Thanks for taking the time to comment ^_^ a good comment too I might add :P

Sounds good 1withdragons, also thanks for the comment :)

25/11/06

Really into this new Hunting skill, so after a long time thinking, I've decided to make it my 2nd 99 stat. This could take time off my other goals, but I really wish to be one of the first few to 99 Hunter, to set my mark if you will :P So all support is welcomed, and pictures will be up shortly !

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say, I love your rsc idea; I'm doing the very same thing on this account. I did rsc legends back in the day at around 87 combat and died once, nearly twice. Managing to finish legends on rs2 on this account, at 62 combat, with no troubles at all just didn't give the same feeling of accomplishment.

Good luck, will make sure to look back at this. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice blog. it's about as ultimate as the size of your head.

Size of my head? I don't think I understand. If I ever said anything mean towards you, you shouldn't take it out on me over forums. It's not my fault you eat at 70 hp in the wilderness to protect your only rune set :oops: :oops:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif