Bah, Bomb threat.

Nadril

some little freshmen pulled the fire alarm on thursday of this week

then he ran out of school

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

We had one 2 years ago, which we had to get sent to the church across the street, and last year, they just locked us in our classrooms. -.-

Then, also 2 years ago, a security truck was robbed, and the driver and "guard" were both shot. One died. We had to sit in our classes, doing NOTHING, for 8, yes 8, hours. It was a living hell.

FIGHTS: I'll just list a few.

Last year, a kid called some dude a f'ing sex monkey. Yeah. He got his head smashed into one of the brick walls at my school, he hasn't came back to school. He transfered.

2 years ago, I got into a fight with a kid. He punched me, I punched him back in the stomach, then knee'd him in the stomach, and sat him on his fat touchy. Last year, I threw a kid down by his jacket and he hit concrete.

I'm violent. Get used to it.

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

:lol: I can picture that.

My friend did something simliar, except when he tried to run out, he ran into the principal :lol:

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

:lol: I can picture that.

My friend did something simliar, except when he tried to run out, he ran into the principal :lol:

oh this kid saw the princiapl look right at his face and bolted out of school, across the parting lot, and the best part he did he cuz he wanted to get expelled, but yet he runs away?

i dont get it

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

in year 2 there was a bomb scare. the head teacher came running into our with her arms in the air shouting "everybody get outside now!!" we had to line outside on the grass where it was cold. police was called. interesting day, but a waste of time. i was about to be crowned friday pupil of the week by mrs todd.

Fights:

too many .. me v. boys :uhh: scary

i am a paint noob

Oh, we're mentioning fights too? Surprisingly, I've got a few that I was involved in.

5th grade: Probably my worst year. Our whole class spent pretty much the whole year arguing and fighting. I got sent to the principal's office 5 times, compared to no times in my first 5 years at that school. It was because of my stupid teacher, though...

6th grade: This kid kept trying to break into my locker. Before school one day, I was at my locker. He comes over, and starts trying to see into my locker. I kick him, and he slams me into my locker. I get up, and shove him into a locker on the other side of the hall. Part of the reason I shoved him was that he was being racist. Luckily, I didn't get in trouble, but I would have a pretty good arguement if I did.

Another time was what I called the "3rd floor brawl". It was after lunch, and we were waiting for our teachers to get back to their classrooms. These two kids starts shoving each other, and actually making REAL insults, not the jokingly ones most people make. So yeah, their friends start fighting, and soon enough, almost everyone is involved.

How many of you knew I was violent? :P

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Penguingeek: I guessed by what you qouted in your sig ::'

Well this reminded me of a vacation that I brought a spherical 20Q game thingy to play on the 9 hour flight... at every bag check, the xray caught it and they went through all my stuff in my backpack, and because I was going to lithuania through Poland, when we stopped there they had a whole group of security guards deciding what the hell that thing was.

Wow... huge run-on sentance, Sorry :oops:

1z2zrwo.jpg

Last year there was a "suspicious backpack" in the entryway of our school. Supposedly it had been sitting there for three days straight and of course that meant it must have been a threat, so the bomb squad came and they had a remote control robot carry the bag out of the school. Of course it wasnt a threat, it was just some kid who had left their back pack there and then was absent for the next 3 days.

lope6jw0.jpg

We have one fire alarm drill a year and that's it <.<

Only one? We have to have 7. They always take place during science labs for me. #-o

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

My mum's school had one around 4 years ago (she's a kindergarten teacher, thats the first grade of school when your 5/6 for those who don't no) Some person rang up and said that there was a bomb in the main building, so the whole school had to go to a local oval 3 streets away the whole day. Turned out that there wasn't anything at all in the building (ofcourse) but the kids had a ball. Thats hilarious insane with the anthrax.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Just some Idiots pulling Fire Alarms.

Had to stand out in the rain, it was freezing cold. Worst of all we were out for like 30mins! I think that was when sawdust or something got into one of the alarms and set it off. They didn't send us home. Most of us were soaking.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

In the first 2 weeks of 8th grade we had about 3-4 bomb threats within the first 2 weeks. It got pretty annoying always evacuating, but I guess it's a safety precaution you have to take because you never know if it may be real or not.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Just idiots who pull fire alarms.

I did that on accident once :o My friend doubledogdared me to do it, but I offcourse said no, but I touched it playfully and the glass broke :shock: I don't think we've ever ran so fast in our entire lives :lol:

Something similar happened to me, I was in summer school (I CHOSE to go, not required) and it was the last day. I was like, "You gotta pull the thing, not just flip the glass off." Pretty obivous what happens next. =D>

Siggie needs work.