The Mysterious Editor

Lord_Gromit

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pokemana is probobly the editor since he hides his rs name and it would by his personalty we could assume he would hide the fact that hes an editor as well.

I dont care what anyone says im CERTAIN its pokemana more reasons den dat one.

well one of the editors i mean

I wonder about those underscores....... was Albosky setting a precedence for them? :-s :-k

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AN OLD TIPIT TIMES TREAD!!!!(i think it was the 1 year tipit times article thread...)

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him.

Hehe, it's called Bubsa :lol:

~Ian

Would this mean bubsa is one of the editors? :-k :-k :-k

-=[ Once, a researcher of the weird and wonderfull items in runescape ]=-

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

Everyone the editor said he is lv 60 with 616 total lv so toast is wrong it isn't the_valor, kill_life it isn't lord gromit, and i'm obviously not intellignet enough to be the editor. :oops: (As many of you who have read my posts can attest to)

This weeks article was not written by The Editor, it was a guest piece by Caisadi , didn't you read the news and the article? Therefore those stats will not help in the quest to unravel the mystery :)

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

However, before I continue, I would like to have tip.its word they will/have not edited any articles/forum threads to further conceal the editors identity. I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mean to sound accusatory, but I do not want to waste valuable skill training time pointlessly.

You have my word. No published piece will be touched.

And, lastly, are the editors tip.it team members? By this I mean, are their names, when used, formally recognized as tip.it "officials/administrators"? I highly doubt I'll get a legitimate answer to this; I already have my thoughts on this as it is. By why not ask ehh?

Now that, I can't answer. Sorry.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Wow, that was a very fast reply. You sure are on top of things, and I don't mean this one post. I have to say, of all the tip.it offcials, you are with out a doubt the most responsive and dynamic. Not that any other offcial isn't :anxious:

Gee thanks, but compliments aren't necessary. You just happened to post when I was on, is all. Besides, I've been watching this topic very carefully, for I find it extremely interesting and amusing.

Good luck on your research, but please, don't spend too much time on something that really isn't that important in the grand scheme of things!

~Kiara

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Artemis1330 looks like u are able to figure it out it sounds like u are real close to figuring it all out

on a side note i cant stand how all of u are saying watching us figure it out is "amusing" somethnig really bugs me about dat word

o ya and Artemis1330 we jus found out the old one was eeeediot (something like dat) was the first editor so try finding the cut of point for wen the writing style changes that should help out determinig who it is i think :D

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AN OLD TIPIT TIMES TREAD!!!!(i think it was the 1 year tipit times article thread...)

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him.

Hehe, it's called Bubsa :lol:

~Ian

Would this mean bubsa is one of the editors? :-k :-k :-k

Not a clue at all. You can find the criticism to the previous article and see that Bubsa was quite critical of the piece before it (I think we all were, but Bubsa especially).

ya i heard dat 2 i wonder if eeeeeediot will tell us wen he stoped writing articles wat was his last article he wrote?!

Since too many secrets have already been revealed, I suppose it's my turn to reveal one too :D

Five Year Runescape Anniversary

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Besides, I've been watching this topic very carefully, for I find it extremely interesting and amusing.

I'd almost bet she uses the "View Your Posts" link at the top of the forum front page. :D

I could be wrong, though. Your answer, Kiara_Kat? :-s

[Author Edit: Joke removed due to chance of an admin taking offense. No way I'm leaving THAT up! I may love to joke, but I'd hate to end up banned for one!]

ya i heard dat 2 i wonder if eeeeeediot will tell us wen he stoped writing articles wat was his last article he wrote?!

Since too many secrets have already been revealed, I suppose it's my turn to reveal one too :D

Five Year Runescape Anniversary

I see what oddfaery2 means. :-k If you notice in the article, one of the images contains Eeeeediot's name, mostly blanked out! :shock: The only question left to this is, was it oddfaery2 taking the shot, or Eeeeediot himself??? :-s

I guess I am waiting for an answer now! :?

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Headnazgul

o u will let something outppl are giving "clues" away slowly and slowly

i wonder if this article dat oddfaery linked is da cut of point or somtin

also y does it matter who took the picture we know it has eeediot in it thats enough i think. lol more ppl involving oddfaery in some weard way

i think the edtor(s) post on this thread since Eeeeediot was posting on dis thread and giving clues pretending he knows who it is but actually is it.