The Mysterious Editor

Lord_Gromit

i think its oddfaery2 but thats just my hunch

i guess its because of the N0valyfe interview and he was n0valyfes friend so that might be how they got it. Thats just my guess

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AN OLD TIPIT TIMES TREAD!!!!(i think it was the 1 year tipit times article thread...)

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him.

Hehe, it's called Bubsa :lol:

~Ian

Would this mean bubsa is one of the editors? :-k :-k :-k

Hehe Bubsa definitely ain't the Editor. :lol:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN AN OLD TIPIT TIMES TREAD!!!!(i think it was the 1 year tipit times article thread...)

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him.

Hehe, it's called Bubsa :lol:

~Ian

Would this mean bubsa is one of the editors? :-k :-k :-k

Hehe Bubsa definitely ain't the Editor. :lol:

okey lol... just found something :)

for the rest, i found pokemama's rsname(i think) when browsing the highscores for hunting. i saw pokemama1 with almost 70 hunting... so i think that is her. :) I think we are all almost sure she isnt one of the editors, but because the name was needed, i thought posting it would be okey :)

name=pokemama1

-=[ Once, a researcher of the weird and wonderfull items in runescape ]=-

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

Well, the clues I posted on the first page don't all apply, so you might as well ignore them. :P

Actually, they could still apply, but (LOL :lol: ...) it could be that they apply in such a manner that only some of "The Editor"s have each of the attributes, and when you put them all together, you then get this weird combined picture that meets all of the attributes. :P

Just my insane thought on the deal...

***Walks off, laughing his rear off...***

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

oooo, nice one on narrowing it down. But maybe in the next times it will reveal all the hints it gave us were false and it is some level 16 person with 7 tinderboxes! No! just cus u have 7 tinderboxes it doesn't mean it is u.... or does it? :-k

default,skelly08.gif

The arsenist had odly shaped feet

skelly08.gif

The secret will never been known (well not for a long time anyways)

You can keep guessing all you like, but will won't say yes or no to who or who they are. It may be more than one person lol. I'm not telling :twisted:

omfg its lightning! if this is really her shes the 2nd person ever to play rs besides the jagex employees that is! dude, who was teh legendary first?

It's better to keep your mouth shut and have everybody think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Slade8.jpg

everyhting as simple as.... well it's not that simple... But the Editor is a Metamorfologist (also known as a SHAPE SHIFTER), - that means that he can shift his RSN or his body any time he wants to...remember how he mentions JaGeX towers in his Articles? That's because he was there. He was one of teh few luckies guys on RuneScape who was able to find hidden JageX towers and sneak in. There he seen horrible things, the things JaGeX is preparing for us....But afetr he left JaGeX towers security orbs detected him, and he was chased all the way to Trollheim mountains. there Andrew made a deal with Editor and gave him Intwunbbo ( a secret device taht JaGeX staff uses to detect scammers, and teleport wherever they want to!) in exchange to silent (The Editor must never say what he saw that day in JaGeX towers). After that day The Editor became as powerful as any of us! With his powers of Metamorfologist and with Intwunbbo he was practicaly unstoppable.

I know this story because i was an infiltrator in a squad that chased down editor. I know even more, like teh place where he hides now...

But unfortunately for me i revealed this litle affair to you and now JaGeX will problably Hunt me down, but i can't handle the truth alone....

don't trus JaGeX if you know what's good for you... I am not saying that their bad....but....

The ways of JaGeX are unknown........

*runs away very fast don't looking back*

:shock: u sure have a wild imagination... and i wanna Intwunbbo and to be a metamorfologist!

It's better to keep your mouth shut and have everybody think you're stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Slade8.jpg

LMAO, this is excellent, I love reading this stuff. Keep it up, guys, it's very entertaining. But for the record, nobody has it right yet. And even if someone HAD guessed correctly, do you think we'd tell you?

Let me tell you this - you're all assuming that every single article in the Archives written by the Editor was written by the same person. Have you ever given any thought to the possibility that we may have gone through 2, or even 3 editors since the Tip.It Times was first published last year? If that's possible, then you can't base your guess on one single person's stats, or that list of "clues" in the first topic, can you? Or even on one single person's interests or writing style, for that matter.

Also, you're assuming that the Editor has only ever written articles as "The Editor". How do you know that? Maybe the Editor has also written a piece or two under his or her own name as well? I'm not telling. And before you jump to conclusions, NO, the Editor is NOT Duke_Freedom.

Lastly, I don't want anyone bothering the Crew or Mods with any of this, they DO NOT KNOW who the Editor is. Only I and some of the other Admins know the mysterious Editor's identity. And we're not telling, muwahahaha!!!! :twisted:

But please, keep debating, this is fun to read. And someone said keeping the secret wouldn't stimulate discussion....HA!

:cry: meanie... i wanna know these kind of mysteries KILL ME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*runs into wall*

ow...

Slade8.jpg

I realy dont have any clue who he/she is but his/her interviews are wat got me to register here so ide like to no who this person is......u no one of us should interview him/her! that would be the ultimate interview!!!! but we should prolly keep it a secret from him/her soo :-$

my modo is....if you dont ask stupid questions you wont get stupid answers.

its SEASON!!!!

SEASON loves farming

I've personally met Season before (back when she was level 125), by Catherby. She was woodcutting. I doubt it, she didn't seem like the Editor.

I got a pic of the Editor!!!

Here it is! ==> :?:

Slade8.jpg

Omg, and Kiara Kat her stats are lame :XD:

That is if she is Kiara Kat in Runescape...

Well now, isn't that a nice thing to say? Tell you what...if you can hold down a full-time job, have kids, be the Crew Leader and administer the forums here AND THEN still find enough time to play the game enough to get your stats up, then you must be a magician. I'm not.

I'll give you a lollipop if you be a good girl and tell us who the Editor is...

Slade8.jpg

I have just received information (from a Mr. X who will remain anonymous) that oddfaery2 USED to be an editor, and was likely the one who did the zezima interview.

Mr. X knows me pretty well huh?

The only credit I will take for the Zezima or N0valyfe interviews is that I helped the Editor as much as I could to try to make it possible.

You may notice that my last article, Pure Essence, Pure Disaster?, was written after the n0valyfe interview and 1 week before the Zezima interview. If I was the Editor, why would I break from protocol of using a hidden name?

Seriously folks... stop guessing that I'm the Editor... while there are a lot of articles I like, there are a lot that I wouldn't want anybody to think I wrote.

You worked with the Editor?

AHA!!!! PROOF!!! YOU DO KNOW WHO IT IS/WAS!!!

Slade8.jpg

Well, I personally think that The Editor is a few people of the Tip.it Crew, Leesters told me one of the Stories that he wrote when he used to be A Crewbie. :P Just my guess.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Me mum is gonna kill me for this... i'm reading this at 11:30 pm... why do you guys hafta make such an addicting topic? :?

:evil:

Slade8.jpg

how else could this person remember robin hood 2 switching to non-pk during a fight and talk about tw sabres bdk etcetc. editor is definately Lightning. and maybe a few other ppl.

"This person," namely, me, could remember Robin Hood2 switching to non-PK because I was there. I remember the old clans because I was there. I was in some. I was a part of many, many clan wars. I was a huge part of the community four years ago. THAT'S how.

I know who the editor is, being interviewed by this person and all. :)

Sorry, folks, I'm keeping my lips sealed. ;)

-GregEchidna

Third player in RuneScape to 99 attack, strength, defense and hitpoints.

Me mum is gonna kill me for this... i'm reading this at 11:30 pm... why do you guys hafta make such an addicting topic? :?

:evil:

That's when I start my homework :-$ :roll:

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

i think its oddfaery2 but thats just my hunch

i guess its because of the N0valyfe interview and he was n0valyfes friend so that might be how they got it. Thats just my guess

I'm friends with n0valyfe due to contacting him requesting contact information for the interview. So while the 2 events are related, you have the order of implication mixed up..

As I've said before, I busted my bum to get Zezima and n0valyfe to get in touch with the Editor.

(on a side note, The Old Nite was actually the first person to agree to an interview, we were just unable to go through with it due to the unfortunate medical situation he was in :()

You worked with the Editor?

AHA!!!! PROOF!!! YOU DO KNOW WHO IT IS/WAS!!!

Everybody knows I knew the Editor's identity while I was crew... lol. It was my job to make contacts for him/her and post the article link on the forums when it was released. You've learned nothing new :P

However, I haven't been crew since this last summer, so I'm no longer officially knowledgeable on the subject now :P

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?