Wildy Fight All lvl 10's against me!!!!! l@@@@@k

Ya, im-a comin if possible, so prepare to die. :twisted: I( have a ton of noob files at my diposal that r disposible, so im not worried. Also, if we kill u, what do we win?? Plz somethiong good. :pray:

P.S.-My main is lvl 77, and i have a clan, so if u want to join, just PM marcel10 000. Any 1 is welcome to join!

Ya, im-a comin if possible, so prepare to die. :twisted: I( have a ton of noob files at my diposal that r disposible, so im not worried. Also, if we kill u, what do we win?? Plz somethiong good. :pray:

P.S.-My main is lvl 77, and i have a clan, so if u want to join, just PM marcel10 000. Any 1 is welcome to join!

first off, you can't have more than one account in logged in at a time, that's against the rules, first off don't hijack his thread to support ur clan. Anyway, no lvl 10s here lol, i'm gonna pass on this one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

YEAH, SRRYZ BOUT THIS WHOLE THING LVL 73 CB NOW <.< ANYWAY ANYONE IS WELCOME TO TRY AND KILL ME IN THIS EVENT THAT ISN'T EVER HAPPENING :D AND BTW I HAVE MY WAYS IF THIS EVENT WERE STILL GOIN ON TO KEEP IT SECRET........ WATEVER PPLZ SRRY TO THOSE THAT ACTUALLY POSTED AND DIDNT SPAM...

Trevor92223.png

Lol if a bunch of Nulls lvl 3 was able to kill 2 greater demons, you will get owned in no time if 30 lvl 10 team on you :P

lvl 3s beat greater demons? id love to see that.Loads must have died though, greaters might be able to 1 hit them.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.