WWE Rey Mysterio to quit!

c3po711

i was just on the WWE official website and on the headlines. from sources rey mysterio is going to go on smackdown next week to announce his retirement :cry: this may not be true but very well could be :shock:

we all know its fake... but still good to watch now im just wondering why the hell you would waste your time writing that? if you dont care dont post...

Why would you waste your time watching wrestling xD?

Half-kidding, half being serious.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Rey was like my favourite wrestler before :D i hope he doesnt quit coz i use him in the games to merc people :P n without him .. i'd have to use my second best ..

rey is sort of a small figure in wrestling .. people know him but still .. they don't look up to him like they look upto Cena so he won't be sourly missed

i am a paint noob

its probably a tease.

Hes just gonne cry in the ring about how he lost to Chavo and apologises to the fans and to Eddie and then return to Smackdown in a month or two to have a rematch with Chavo.

IMO Rey rey has turned boring thanks to the Eddie storyline. Hopefully it'll end faster than i expect.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

He'll definiately come back when his knee is patched up. When Batista and Benoit both were absent he pretty much singlehandedly carried SmackDown!. He's one of the most popular and experienced wrestlers the company has. He's also one of the few wrestlers who's ego isn't enormous, he's willing to lose three weeks in a row as world champ just to advance a storyline. Maybe he'll go to RAW once he comes back.

wrestling is fake, but the pain is real .. you think in eastenders[[<They have good sound effects and Make-Up. Punchs are connected but are soft. Or they miss and camera position makes it look like it hit.

In the end, the match left Foley with a dislocated jaw, a dislocated shoulder, a bruised kidney, 2 broken ribs, one and a half missing teeth, a concussion, and 14 stitches for the cut beneath his lip. He took 2 months to recover, and the match almost certainly helped shorten his active wrestling career.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_in_a_Cell#King_of_the_Ring_1998

It may be planned, but the physical risk is very real.

How come everytime somebody makes a topic about wrestling everybody has to say its fake and they don't watch it? That doesn't contribute to the topic at all. Everybody that does that is pzing me off!! :x

Anyways Rey is just going to have surgery and be gone for about 6 months and he will return. Rumour has it he might go to RAW or ECW but nothing is confirmed.

I used to watch the old WCW.... Would have been when i was 14 (6 years ago) i used to love it.. With the NWO and the wolfpack great times... :oops:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink