Guitarted7

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarest drop would be the dragon chain from dust devils

approx. 1/15k but not always true :-k

Highest Chompy Bird kill:4000

Hihgest str bonus: it might be 120 but im not sure how much dragon battleaxe special attack increase it by. Some1 plz confirm this.

um, i think you calculated wrong on the max prayer bonus, I got 41 and i double checked it.

azulmono55.png

One day i will get Mage on the highscores...

Who came up with the foolish idea of white dragons? The next race of dragons to be released is OBVIOUSLY going to be neopolitan. :roll:

*updated*

SATs were a pain in the neck but some late night partying has revived me....

ima go to bed its almost 2 in the morning

u'll notice that i added the hunting skill to the skill portions of the thingy things. I also see if any one can confirm the +42 prayer bonus that i listed. i got a 41 from another post idk....

F2p still coming along....

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

Jad shouldnt count as highest monster since he is a minigame and you dont risk much.

He is a monster nonetheless, just like the KBD or KQ. Just because you don't lose any items when killing him doesn't make him any less of a beast.

Rarest drop would be the dragon chain from dust devils

approx. 1/15k but not always true :-k

Highest Chompy Bird kill:4000

Hihgest str bonus: it might be 120 but im not sure how much dragon battleaxe special attack increase it by. Some1 plz confirm this.

Not true. As far as I can tell, there is no maximum to the kill count for chompies. I have over 4500 myself and it doesn't say 4000, it says 4513 kills.

The maximum requirement for thieving is level 91, to enter the final room of Pyramid Plunder.

The maximum requirement for crafting is 90, to make onyx amulets.

Nazgul.jpeg

He is a monster nonetheless, just like the KBD or KQ. Just because you don't lose any items when killing him doesn't make him any less of a beast.

Then the 200 hits from that lame quest should count

As for the people saying dragon chain, a 1 in 250 drop rate of kq is not even close to rare.

Id have to say dragon long off kq, couse a lot of people say it can drop it but ive never seen it or heard of it from a friend ever.

Maximum Amount of People Allowed in Fight Pits: Unlimited

Only 2000 people can be on a server, so italicize 2000. Italicize buecause im pretty sure no1 has ever tested that, the max could be 1764 for all we know. Its arbitrary but it could be the number of squares that are there...

Also items in inventory, kinda depends on how u think of it. I'd say 28, but some say 37 or w/e cuz of pouches, some might include notes(unlimited)

Also, maybe split up max melee hits into max melee hit on a monster and max on another player (Because salve on works on slayer monsters, or is it undead monsters. And disregard the quest where u hit 200 or in castle wars where u collapse the walls and it just 1 hits the player however much hp they have.

One more thing. Rarest drop meaning least likey drop, is possibly not dragon chain, what about a dragon left half sheild from a lvl 3 man. Dragon chain definately is the most expensive drop though.

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil