your biggest loss ever? dying from npc or staking etc...

lilray88

Recently lost like 15m staking, then lost 15m (staking) total in a few months before that, and the dumbest thing i ever did was, going on 15 hp with my new just bought dharok and fury ammy on tzhaar kets, bam hit 15, dead. 7m gone at that time. yay for me \'

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

Sig by me :)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my biggest loss was 15.5m staking, my worst emotional loss was when i lost my highway man mask that i owned since i first got members, my freind gave me it and i owned it for 2 years. Then some careless behavior during a clue... sara mage killed me... no more mask :(

CURRENT GOAL ON PURE "ICE SPELLS"

Ice%20Spells.gif

Killing chaos druids in edge dungeon when i was lvl 66, I met a level 68 who had 85 mage. entangle+teleblock+about 4 flames of zammy= no more zerker, rune kite, and like 20 unids.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

Well, when I quit for WoW in 2005, I cracked 2 crackers with my friend Hera Angel. Then I gave a red phat to Kammerat, and a green one to Hera Angel. :) Now I started playing again, and I'm poor as a rat.

It's been a long time since I've died in RS... I'm uber careful now.

Last time I died (touch wood), was about 3 years ago before Dragon stuff came out. I lost my glory ammy and most of my rune armour. Not a big deal now, but at the time I was devastated lol.

Harrington.gif

Good old times when whips where 12mill, i recently sold 1 after my friend got killed in wild by poisen, i sold it, went and played cw (when you could bring anythign in) then i wanted to use the rest of my choas, went to wild, without knowing i had 12mill in invy, died.......

12mill...gone

Coming Soon

• 1 month later...
About 200k-400k altogether.

I master last second escapes.

o contrare`, tele away from blue dragons with 2hp and timing my ring of life teleport perfectly without knowing about the ladder in barrows :ohnoes:

obby cape, obby cheild, dont ever afk lesser demons nuff said

:lol:

Drizzy_Jade.png

Getting scammed out of my whip when they were 4m

but i almost lost more yesterday

ok im happily doing barrows and fighting dharok i my pray cuts and he hit 45, i ate,46 then my ring of life saved me but i lagged when it teleed and i was red barred so i was freaking out when i saw myself in fally but then realized i had my stuff

2hp left \'

what i had with me:

and dont question my wierd set-up it works for me

barrow2vs1.png

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I have never died to a NPC. Well I have, but only on purpose - like wearing nothing wanting a free trip to lumby.

The only times I have ever died are through player killing in the wilderness, or dueling.

Actually, now i think about it, i think i did die to that dark wizard in draynor wizard tower when i was extemely low combat about 4 years ago.

single_skill1135733652.png

I died maging blue dragons from a safe spot and lost my runes + splitbark. That was probably a year ago.

Biggest scam was a unid switcher about a year and a half ago. It was only 500k, but I had 600k at the time.

Now I don't combat, and don't wear rares/armor, so dying chances are minimal.

I have never died to a NPC. Well I have, but only on purpose - like wearing nothing wanting a free trip to lumby. During minigames where you just repawn, for Frem' Trials Quest, wandering the wilderness with no items or anywhere else for that matter.

I'm Basically the same as JoeyTee (I've half quoted and edited : P). I've only had 4 'proper' deaths. 3 were when I first started, losing very little (Tut Island items, parts of iron armour) and the most recent I stupidly lost a bunch of Agility tickets in the arena but that's it.

Calaeria.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

went into wild when i was like 110 (had lame stats at the time) i lagged, guy bashes a double 34 and a 28 and i lost:

whip

full ahrims

dharok plate + leg

fury

warrior ring

runes

barrows gloves

'couse met the dude later on, and he teled on me after i owned him :roll:

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

went into wild when i was like 110 (had lame stats at the time) i lagged, guy bashes a double 34 and a 28 and i lost:

whip

full ahrims

dharok plate + leg

fury

warrior ring

runes

barrows gloves

'couse met the dude later on, and he teled on me after i owned him :roll:

Why the hell would you bring dharoks, a fury and a warrior ring in the wildy?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....