your biggest loss ever? dying from npc or staking etc...

lilray88

just did my first barrows and lost nearly full mystic and rune in tunnels cos i forgot who i was up against and put wrong prayer on. noob mistake. also lost deaths, minds and my mates slayer staff but hey, it is my birthday lol. off to market i go :?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walked into level 1 wilderness with 900k cash, full rogue, a ghostly hood, abyssal whip, and full rune. (Of course, it was a lure. I was really dumb and nooby :D )

So I get there, and the level 114 is woodcutting, he says wait, and whaddya know! His friend comes outta nowhere and ice barrages me.

I was ripping my hair out thinking, "NO WAY! I'M GONNA LOSE MY WHIP!" (At that time I only had about 3.2M) Now, instead of dropping everything else quicky besides the whip, I just turned on the protect items prayer because I was panicking.

Luckily, I kept my whip. In total I lost:

900k cash

Rune platebody

Rune platelegs

Amulet of Glory

Berserker helmet

Rogue top

Rogue trousers

Ghostly hood

I miss my rogue the most...it took me so long to get... :boohoo:

my biggest loss was the reason i quit RS my second time...I lost Dmed Zammy Plate, i can't remember everything i lost but i had d necklae d medf d leg zammy plate d square rune boot some good gloves ring of wealth :? i was killing some guys in the desert and i start chatting on msn then i weent to eat and then i came back to the pc i was offline and i logged in and had nothing =( so i gave free dsq and the other 2 things and my rares to a friend but now i am back in action after 1 year

honduras.gif

I walked into level 1 wilderness with 900k cash, full rogue, a ghostly hood, abyssal whip, and full rune. (Of course, it was a lure. I was really dumb and nooby :D )

Same thing happened to me, lost gilded legs, rune pl8, rune legs, berserker helm, ring of wealth, glory, zammy page 2 and some other stuff, cant remember what. I was on my old computer, its really laggy, didnt get protect item on -.- ... When I woke up in fally, I had whip, guthix skirt and obby shield.

barrowsmsanta,Saukko93.gif

Barrows drops: 17 - Ahrims staff x 2, Guthans platebody x 2, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks platelegs, Karils leathercoif x 2, Veracs flail, Ahrims robeskirt x 3, Guthans warspear, Karils leatherskirt, Karils leathertop, Torags hammers x2

Client crashing+low hp. Lost:

dragon chainbody

amulet of fury

berserker ring

18k c-balls

guthan spear

guthan helmet

black mask

whip

obby shield

fire cape

amulet of glory

d-baxe

I was doing dagannoth assigment at lighthouse, i'm just starting to heal when my client crashes. Logged in at fally with guthan plate, dragon skirt, guthan skirt. Had to sell my green partyhat to get most of the stuff back :| .

the most i lost in 1 stake was red pee hat and 77M

most i lost pking was ahrims top, ahrims bottom, whip, etc

most i lost dying from npcs was only monks robes, was killing black dragons in evil chicken lair for slayer, i think that's the name

forgot anti d shield and turned on melee prayer and minimized the screen to turn on some music

What?

m_theory11.png

Ring of life is a life saver, not 100% of course, but I lost connection apparently as soon as I spawned karil in tunnel, woke up in fally, was like "what happened, I still have 58 hp"...take 1 step, hp is 6 now...good luck :D

Biggest loss was 19k chaos and 57k air runes when I was killing blue dragons at ogre enclave and attacked an ogre shaman instead :wall: ...oh well, I got over it, that was over 3m at the time though

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

My biggest loss? Construction :P

I've used almost all my money in it, I've even got 3mill now to level it up again.. Yea I'm poor ;)

Other than that, no loss over 50k... I like to play safe XD

art_crazy.png

i lost 1m worth of stuff when ranging blue drags on my main :wall: thought the dragon was dead(he was redbarred), so i wanted to grab my arrows. Got 2-hitted 44-35

ive lost by lagg

dharoks

veracs

ahrims

whip

now recovering

i have dharoks no helm whip

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Lost Guthan Helm, Spear, and Whip and Full Karils and Barrows thanks to some really bad luck.

Recovered.

Lost Full Ahrims and loads of deaths at barrows again, because internet died right at Dharoks.

Recovered.

And lost Verac Helm + Whip at Barrows, this time due to my incompetence: Playing in school to waste time while waiting for a friend to end his class -> Bad idea when sun is shining down on your screen and you can't see clearly.

Not yet recovered, lost 3 days ago, and I haven't played since.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

Stupidity+lag...Loss=

Obby Set (cape and shield)

Wealth

Glory

Whip

torags legs,Helm

I Kept, Torag Plate i was at obby's Skulled tried to See how much i could stretch my food to save money...Wrong move :-) wasnt a Big loss since i make my money from clue scrolls and i could get all that stuff back off of 1-4 clues. (i average 3-5 clues a day)

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

well i lost 300k wen i was a low lvl which crushed me at the time when i went to buy runes from the zamorakian mage. guess what happened :wall: #-o

also, me being cocky lost me a dds, rune 2h, full rune with a warriors helm and glory in a deathmatch (was just about to hit the killing hit, so didnt bother to heal)

but i stand to lose 1650k at the moment lol coz me and a friend have gone splits on a dragon wc axe. luckyily i trust him, but if the worst happens..... :ohnoes:

supernovasigst7.jpg

well i lost 300k wen i was a low lvl which crushed me at the time when i went to buy runes from the zamorakian mage. guess what happened :wall: #-o

also, me being cocky lost me a dds, rune 2h, full rune with a warriors helm and glory in a deathmatch (was just about to hit the killing hit, so didnt bother to heal)

but i stand to lose 1650k at the moment lol coz me and a friend have gone splits on a dragon wc axe. luckyily i trust him, but if the worst happens..... :ohnoes:

Well, hopefully your friend values friendship over pixels....

Me, around 800k... I try not to die...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

5 million from scams

3 million from deaths

1 million to bad merchanting

= 9 million losses

couple million from drops and skills

+ 60 million in items worth

so it wasnt really much of a deal :D

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread