your biggest loss ever? dying from npc or staking etc...

lilray88

my biggest lost is going to be my last, thankfully :P

berserker ring 2.7m

obby cape 300k

ranger boots 1.1m

8 pray pots 48k

black mask 500k

about 4.6m in items, i died at iron drags cause of the lag problem. i brought ranger boots cause i had nothing else to wear :oops: if you think im lying, go slap yourself please? :roll:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just just today i was rcing. when this rcker = RuneCrafter killer hit me poisoned me i finished my run... so i went to bank grabing rune pl8 glory d scimmy dueling berzerker helm er w,e and i went to get revenge i got it had 3 hp left. bang poison the end bai

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

Is this just about dying?

Because my biggest 'loss' was just after I completed Desert Treasure, i spent nearly all my money at the time (500K ish) on Ice Bursts, it may have got me good xp, but it was a total waste of money... :(

I spent over 60M cash on runes and only got from like 70-82...

Well the most I lost from dying was d chain, ranger set, all the barrows no karils or ahrims... whip... kept only veracs brass, dharoks plate, torags plate...

single_skill1134950769.png

On my old main, Trunksbomb, I was doing the Haunted Mine quest at level 76. I got all the way to the end where I had to fight the guy that tele'd all around, and he was owning pretty hardcore on me. Well of course my connection decides to lag at the very moment when I don't need it to.. I couldn't eat and died.

Lost:

-Rune plate, legs, kite

-Warrior's Helm

-Strength Ammy

-RoW

-Some type of boots (probably steel)

-Dragon Long and DDS

-Whatever runes/lobs I had in my inventory

I came back later and owned him easy, though.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

a whip when they were around 6m let my mate just watch the pc for a sec i was in wildy skulled and i dunno what happened really he said someone killed me :x

dharok's helm about 1.2m forgot about pray on ape atol and any other time the apes would hit 0's before hitting me but hit a 16 and 5 or something before i could eat or get pray on

When i was doing Troll Stronghold quest, i was only like 3 days into Members, didnt turn on prayer and died to a troll general. Lost Obby shield, obby cape and Glory. Had about 4m worth of stuff in bank anyway so i didnt really care. Still it remains my heaviest lost so far (over 1m). I havent lost anything beyond a few hundred k at a time after that.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

i was making a pure and traded all my money to him he was lvl 3 at the time (i know agnist the rules) well anyway i was running of white wolf mountain and i has about 10 tuna so im like no big deal so i started to go across and they were hittin 0's and 2's no biggy then i get tot he lvl 65 wolrf and bam 8 dead... with 17k c balls cannon and 21m cash :( still havent recovered only got 9m now well anyway iv lsot around 50m i think sence i started.

I got double scammed way back..

My net worth was prolly about 400k at the time,

I was buyin 1k coal for 100k.. Scammer switched to 100 coal and I payed 1kea for my coal -.-

The VERY next trade I was selling my full rune to "help merch my money back" and the scammer switched his 224k to 22k <.<

A total 300k loss out of my 400k net worth. 75% of my net is a massive loss :XD:

My worst mistake was assuming guthans would heal me when I was fighting kalphite guardians I lost

-Guthans Warspear

-Guthans Helm

-Obby Cape

-Obby Sheild

But my worst lost was when me and my friend combined our money to buy a santa back when they were like 18M I gave him 9M cash and about 1M in items. The next day he gets on and says his brother was playing and he got scammed.

s86.png

Um i lost full pking gear, e.g whip,dds,zerker.etc after being lured by a 'mate'. It really put me off the game and made me quit :wall:
Hey man, dont' quit just because you lost some pixels! What about your friends? I mean I've lost whip before, I've lost alot, I havn't quit, maybe some breaks, but havn't quit! It's just a few mil, you're bound to get it sometime.

i got my full dragon when i was lvl 76 long ago for over 35m... now..o great... only like 20m! :cry: :evil: :XD: dont drop anymore plz!!! :pray: :ohnoes:

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will