That's right!! KQ'ing Video!

You'll be amazed to find which shiny red thing we get from it...Too

FileFront

Caution!! 212 MB!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Cool, another video. I like the Dagannoth Kings one, that was interesting. This is probably guna take a while to download though...

Edit: First Post!

Wow, the download time started at 30min and went up every couple seconds, stabilized at 40 min though and I have DSL.

Nvm, just jumped to 1hr 15min

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

What happened to Trjann2 Productions 'last video' with that hammed up quitting ceremony? Kind of proves RS's infamous pull-back style to it. ::'

Sure it'll be a good video. I'll check it out when I get home from work.

Slack_Tide.png

What happened to Trjann2 Productions 'last video' with that hammed up quitting ceremony? Kind of proves RS's infamous pull-back style to it. ::'

Sure it'll be a good video. I'll check it out when I get home from work.

I'd like to bring that up as much as you do... but let's not :? -.- .

Yay for another vid from Tro :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

didnt you like quit and claim that video where you dropped all your stuff was your last video. and didnt several people tell you youd be back within weeks <.<

Yep lol :oops:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I downloaded and watched the whole thing. Congrats on the D2H.

I have N0valyfe on my friends list just incase he turns chat on for to long before he quits. I have always wanted to talk to him, not to ask for free stuff, but just to chat, as N0valyfe seems like a very friendly person to talk to. I think my time is out though. Seeing as how he is quitting soon.

All of my off topic-ness out of the way, I really enjoyed that video, it makes me want to train my combat up more. But I love woodcutting, and I don't feel like taking a break right now.

Once again, that was a great video, please continue your great work Trojan.

Yea, I'd just like to say sorry to some people if my videos are too big. But if you could see them, they are VERY crisp, and I'm proud of that ::'

Vitafides.jpeg

nice video, very well done

i liked when you hit the 42 and were a little agitated about that N0valyfe didn't catch it

(so what happened to editing out the video on the part said you would cut? :lol: )

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

nice video, very well done

i liked when you hit the 42 and were a little agitated about that N0valyfe didn't catch it

(so what happened to editing out the video on the part said you would cut? :lol: )

O yea, that part... :oops: Kinda wanted to rush this one into production so N0va could see it.

Vitafides.jpeg

I have N0valyfe on my friends list just incase he turns chat on for to long before he quits. I have always wanted to talk to him, not to ask for free stuff, but just to chat, as N0valyfe seems like a very friendly person to talk to. I think my time is out though. Seeing as how he is quitting soon.

All of my off topic-ness out of the way, I really enjoyed that video, it makes me want to train my combat up more. But I love woodcutting, and I don't feel like taking a break right now.

Ya.. N0va is quitting... right :lol: .

Anyways, try not to bother him. He probably gets enough random spam pm's, so there's really no need for you to make it worse :x . No offense, but to him you'd probably appear the same as any other 5 year old spammer, mainly because he will only have half a second to even see your PM :lol: .

Anyways, just try not to bother him by pm'ing him, and if you run into him in game feel free to say hi, but don't expect to get an instant best friend out of it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Anyways, try not to bother him. He probably gets enough random spam pm's, so there's really no need for you to make it worse :x . No offense, but to him you'd probably appear the same as any other 5 year old spammer, mainly because he will only have half a second to even see your PM :lol: .

Anyways, just try not to bother him by pm'ing him, and if you run into him in game feel free to say hi, but don't expect to get an instant best friend out of it.

Don't ask how we became friends :P

Vitafides.jpeg

Don't ask how we became friends :P

How'd you become freinds? :-s