highest score i've gotten on this game!

Riku3220

hiscore.jpg

this score is nearly impossible to get considering you have to be extremely lucky with the items (yes its cartoonnetwork so what?)

the object of the game is to get 5 hamsters as far as you can to get the highest score possible with the items (if anyone finds out what the skate board does please tell me)

if anyone wants to try to beat this score heres the link: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/knd/hamsters/

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i cant even hit the hamsters:(

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I'm addicted to this game now. The first few times I played, I didn't get it, and got 0's. So far, my highest for one hit is 97, and my highest overall is 270-ish. (How the heck do you do so well?? Is it mainly luck?)

EDIT: This just in! hampstergame2fl9.th.png

2ND EDIT: Yay, I got 360! Although none of my individual hits were over 100, I managed to pass 300 again.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

waaaa!!! i launched 2 of em into space and they smashed into the ground lol, here my high score and now im addicted:

hamstervn8.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Yeah, I used to play this game as well until I became Hamster champ ^^

oeoehgx9.jpg

I once got 500+ ft in a single jump as well, but I missed the second hit and out of frustration I quit... (notice that you recognize a champ at his constant great distances, none under 150 :wink: )

edit:

hah! try to beat this kids! :P

oeoehsn2.jpg

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

imbettertq2.png

I will beat you. honest.

EDIT ~

winner3223ea9.png

If you pick up a skateboard, you slide along the ground when you drop. really helpful if you come across one of those springs which fire you back up :)

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

Wow, I just had the most amazing flight; 672 ft! Staying low is the trick, lotsa rockets there and you can see where the springs are, so you can easily use them too. I almost beat my best total run too, alas, 2 lousy last flights.

wowbm6.gif

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

My typical flight: Fly all the way up, VERY high. Into the sky where it's pitch-black. Then come streaming down, head first. Whack a bubble and a skateboard. Slam against the ground, and fly back up into space. Come back down, hit a rocket, fly even quicker towards the ground, BAM! 80 feet. Now to break 400 ft...

EDIT: Wow...Every time after I post, I get a new high score. hampstergame3xl6.th.png

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.