~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm might get on for the first time in like week =O. Hope to see you then, oreo.

You better, you haven't been on for like forever :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Blog updated. I spent most of today at Barbarian Assault since Footashi convinced me to go, and I got to Level 3 Collector. I did however get enough xp to place myself 50k xp from 83 Mining, and I should get that over the week :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

yay school... 3weeks left of holidays for me!!!! woot woot!!!... so i should get quite the fishing lvl by then.... but good luck oreo...

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

Ok so far today I have done absolutely no skilling :XD: Footashi convinced me to go to Barbarian Assault with her <3: We got to Wave 9 then died 3 times in a row at the Queen because our Attacker sucked, but I love being a Collector. Then I had the GES Event, which went really well, but Dalcyte had to leave early, so this afternoon and evening will be all skilling \'

collectors ftw <3:

And soz i had to leave early, i know how eager you guys were to learn about pyramid plunder...and sorry for stranding you in the deep desert, since your home teles weren't working then O:)

Gratz on 85 fm, keep up the good work.

I might be able to log on tonight later, I don't feel like Mining now though so I'm browsing the forums ::'

I got a gnome scarf for freee :D

off topic :shame:

I hope you weren't being serious there, or else I'd be forced to eat you. :-w

Homework = lame, but who am I to complain, it's not like I actually do mine :anxious:

Uh oh. :-w

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

CAN i JOIN THE GUiLD OF ELiTE SKiLLER'S?

you need to go to the forum to register... go to skilling clan recruitment forum, the look for guild of elite skillers... inside there will be a link... click on it and register...(make sure you read the post here on tip it first so you know what to do)

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.