~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you love that obby maul. <3:

I got some stuff to donate for you after me getting 70 range, etc.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

This homework is most ftl.. I may be able to log on around late afternoon and gain one or two Range levels :D

Dalcyte, I don't think Ranging Hellhounds is that good an idea at 43 Range, but I'll remember it when I get to 60 \:D/

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Restocked my food today and got all my Ranging supplies, but I'm too lazy and tired to start. I got a half day at school tomorrow, so maybe a few levels then :)

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I reccommend heading off to the waterfall and ranging the fire giants there. I camped there for a week or two getting 70 range from 60 myself, around 5-6k iron arrows. Grats on 99 fm! Good luck with your combat goals! ::'

~The Plums Are On The Rise~

Pflaumen.gif

as u could try, pest control, get ure money up a bit, and use the points for ranged... got there 79 str lately which got me 100 cmb

I'm against Pest Control as a source of xp, so I won't be going near there. I'm also planning to do Ogres and Fire Giants from 60-70.

Ugh... Monday <.<

What's pest control and what's wrong with it?

btw, it's a gift.. =P donations are for skilling.. zammy skirts can't help much in skilling. =P

Integrity. See beyond the gp, nicks, and skills. Create value for others, as you'd like done for you.

hsifreta.png

Oh boy, homework :(

I probably won't be getting another 99 for quite a while, maybe over the summer, but its unlikely.

^meh...same here, well i'm going away for 2 months over the summer, with noooo compooter acess :uhh:

my next 99 is planned out, but its hidden until further notice =; ...anyway, when do you start spring break? i start thursday 8-)