Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice going...

And what do you train your crafting with?

Most often I buy gold bars and buy ALOT of uncutted gems. Then I also buy a ring mould, a necklace mould and a amulet mould. This is pretty expensive, but most often I can pay for everything.

Than I start cutting the uncutted gems, and when every gem is cutted I make rings, necklaces or amulets of them. If necessary, I also string the amulets later on.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Good Job!!! And Good Luck May the Force by With you. etc. etc. etc. What do you merchant more specifically?

I merchant coal ores most of the time, but if I find a very good deal on some other easy-sold item, for example raw lobsters, I buy it and then sell it for more at Varrock west bank.

lGxorje.png

GMT +1 hour. I live in sweden, as you probalby knows.

Really? I would have never guessed that.

OT: Good Luck. Merchanting is something I've never understood why people like it, or can spend more time then 5 min in a row on it. So at least you got my respect for doing it.

A new day of RSing has come to it's end. Bump.

Your day ends at 9 PM?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

well ur still merchening coal at thos prices? if u need hellp selling i may buy them of u 195 each that what i usaly sell for and as im selling wery ofen i may do u a fawore =) esyer for us member whit forums and all =)

but note 1k coal to sellis a absolut minimum!

nice blog sweed =)

den ÃÆÃâÃâär mycket finare en min =P (finish sweed) +2gtm =/

and night all sweeds and fins lol

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

wachtwoord, When I quit play RS for a day (Bad english, sorry) often depends on alot of things. Mostly it depends on my amount of homework. But I uses to play a bit before I go to bed, and than I log out at 9 PM GMT= 10PM Swedish time.

fresi1, I will contact you in game about the selling parts. Och tack fÃÆÃâÃâör komplimangen om bloggen. Jag skall kolla din sedan (Och kanske lÃÆÃâÃâägga ett inlÃÆÃâÃâägga med :P). (In English: Thank you for hat compliment about my blog. I will check yours later, and maybe post in it to :P).

Ty for posting here, both of you guys :).

lGxorje.png

wow, your rich. that was the first thing that got to my mind. The second one is: Nice stats, and your blog is nicely organized. Keep it up with your goals.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Good luck, 15Mil in f2p is impressive!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I have updated alot of the blog, and added two new sections: Photos of accomplished skilling and merchanting goals AND Some random photos.

Hope you will enjoy this.

I also reached 5M today :D:D:D!

lGxorje.png

I've been away a few days because my grandfather deceased :( :cry:

So maybe we can meet in thursday. The first thing I'll do will be having a look at that ditch in wildy, just tourism ::'

I'm back.