. . : : Bad RuneScape habits? :-\ : : . .

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually wait til i have half of my hitpoints then eat a couple lobs

i also examine everything

my invetory has to be tidy

and i wait until i can hold no more big bones... then i bury them

I never use my ignore list, I prefer to argue with immature people. Gives me something to complain about. :P

Rofl, when I used to play, I used to do that too! I only ignored people who got on my nerves. Like asking stupid questions and what not.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I am a cheapstake and a packrat...

... I'd rather keep that old pair of shears (that i may never use again) in my bank than bother to spend 1 gp on a new one, when I actually need it!

Everything needs to be need and tidy in my inventory

I waste time walking/chatting rather than training

When I'm holding the other team's flag and icing them as they chase me, I HAVE to stop and mock them, if only for a few seconds.

Now whether that's a good or bad habit is still uncertain :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I have to organize my inventory all the time.

If I get a bunch of herbs and I ID some and some of them turn out to be one kind I have to reorganize it so all those are together ect.

If I see any gem in the general store I will buy it.

Also any nature runes I see in the general store I will buy.

I examine everone's names and look them up on the highscores, and then say "Fishing level?" only to brag that mine is higher \'

I do rs before I do my homework :( Hope to break this soon.

I take pics of all my level-ups that are over 60 and save them on my computer.

If I reach a landmark goal of gp, I won't spend any money to get me below that mark, I will tell myself I have to get more money before I spend it. Too bad this doesn't work to well as you end up getting 10 mil stolen from you at once :?

I constantly have to have higher stats than all of my friends.

I'm obssess with setting massive goals for myself and planning things out step by step to reach a final goal (IE: What to fletch to get to 70 fletching, how much to fletch, how much woodcutting that will get me, how many yew longs I then need to fletch to get this much cash, my average increase ratio of yewlongbows after each round of alching ect.)

I constantly talk about wanting a santa hat.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

I have a really bad habit of every time i go in my bank i won't leave until it is all organised and if i am killing in a dungeon or something i will go round and pick everything up and put it in a neat pile so my lil circle map isn't full of red dots. I also have a habit of hanging round varrock square world 10 but im growing out of that because most of my friends who were always there aren't there anymore.

If I get a bunch of herbs and I ID some and some of them turn out to be one kind I have to reorganize it so all those are together ect.

I examine everone's names and look them up on the highscores, and then say "Fishing level?" only to brag that mine is higher \'

If I reach a landmark goal of gp, I won't spend any money to get me below that mark, I will tell myself I have to get more money before I spend it. Too bad this doesn't work to well as you end up getting 10 mil stolen from you at once :?

I'm obssess with setting massive goals for myself and planning things out step by step to reach a final goal (IE: What to fletch to get to 70 fletching, how much to fletch, how much woodcutting that will get me, how many yew longs I then need to fletch to get this much cash, my average increase ratio of yewlongbows after each round of alching ect.)

Lol, I share some these bad habits with you too. :o :cry:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Whenever i try to fish lobsters or do any form of money-making by skill I get bored and leave cause im so friggin' lazy to fish #-o

When i was a lvl 32 noob, i was so lazy that i almost installed a auto-miner for Runescape

:pray: Jesus, Forgive me! :pray:

Rsn: Cool_guy878 Private chat: Online and Member

Click here to play an online multiplayer shooter

Whenever i try to fish lobsters or do any form of money-making by skill I get bored and leave cause im so friggin' lazy to fish #-o

When i was a lvl 32 noob, i was so lazy that i almost installed a auto-miner for Runescape

:pray: Jesus, Forgive me! :pray:

I get lazy sometimes, but not so much as to thinking about installing an auto-miner... :-s :-k :anxious: :shock: :o

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Guest TaDaraCampbell

When I still had my "main" account, I had to always make sure that my bank was tidy, that I had 2k+ airs, 100+ laws, 100+ nats, I have some yews in there just in case I need the money (which, right before I got banned, I actually did run into a problem that I had to sell them all for 600k.. then got banned so like it mattered :x), I was always trying to get my stats to "rounded" numbers, experience to "rounded" numbers.. that's why after a year.. or was it two... of playing, I was still quite the newb. :-w

I constantly was in banks/ crowded worlds just to check out peoples names, since I always found an interest in making RuneScape names.. maybe more than actually playing the game.

Also, after 1 (or 2, however long I played :?) years, I had only spent a few hundred K gp, and whenever I used my glorious yellow-pixels, I had to cut yews or do a little merchanting (which I was never very good at) to gain it all back and more. :wall:

Lol, I share some these bad habits with you too. :o :cry:

same here :mrgreen:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Loading up with bars, walking to Dorics, and forgetting the hammer, or to the air altar without a tally or tiara.

And another one, having left the bank without coins and needing a general store item or a Karamja fare, thinking it's faster to fight something than walk back.

The excessive examination disorder is not unknown to me.

If I reach a certain amount of money, I don't want to spend it beyond a certain barrier. For example, I just made 350k with blue hide bodies, getting me at 1600k. Now, instead of using the money as I planned to, I'll go out and make more, 'cos I don't want to drop below 1500k. Totally ridiculous.

I have papers all over the house listing my goals... How much xp I want to get a week, what I'm gonna do, how many hours I think it's gonna take. I always have a few to do-lists going. I love calculating all that stuff with the help of the Tip.It calculators instead of actually using that time to reach my goals #-o

I always have to have trees and herbs growing. I feel at unease if the catherby herbing patch is empty.

I cannot let big bones lie around unburied. Thankfully, I have no such problem with normal bones.

I always check the highscores after I logged off.