. . : : Bad RuneScape habits? :-\ : : . .

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost never train. I just spend my time doing random things lvling very slowly. Also I cant amke money unless I need it. So I never have money when I need but thats changing now. Also I will take these random 30 to 60 minute trips into the wilderness for no reason.

I'm the same with health, but I have to have loss less HP than the food will heal me. Ex: Lose 13 hp, and I'll eat a lobby right away.

And oh boy, money. After I reach a "landmark" number like a multiple of 100k, or 1M; or just a nice number like 2222K; I will not spend money if it'll bring me under that amount. I'll just wait till I get more. -.-

And I have a similar bad habit with everyone else about right clicking things. :XD:

icecube7.jpeg

1. Making all my pots 4 all the time #-o

2. Buying out all the stuff in the general store for no reason at all #-o #-o

3. Right clicking all people and things, gets me in trouble when running to abyss I have the screen turned the other way #-o #-o #-o

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I like tidy dungeons. I'll go round picking up stuff left behind by other players and putting it on tables or in tidy piles.

omg. u have the weirdest habit of all...just my opinion. no offense

Mine is not being enthusiastic. I try to get rc lvl up. i buy some ess, but i never rc it. too lazy. so my rc xp has been same since i was 65 cmb. now i am 80 cmb.

then i drop the ess.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

Not necessarily a "bad" habit, but I find myself right-clicking everyone that walks by to take a look at their names. Some of them are quite creative and funny. :lol:

Same, plus I look the about 75% of them in highscores :oops: .

I also take pictures of famous players and players with funny names. NEver like when my inventory isn't organized :/.

damage112bs4.gif

Not so much anymore, but I used to examine EVERYTHING.

Even things that I memorized the examinations for..

yes. i have an extreme addiction to examine everything. :thumbsup: and to talk to random npc's, like father urhney, you can say that he didn't pay his mortgage ::'

edit: another bad habit i have is that i do the lumby home tele, then i run away before i get teled. and then i do it again. and again. and agaiin. :thumbsup:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I right click every single person..

I want even amounts of money, if i have 1m 99k i'd rather drop the 99k or give away instead of earning 1k :shock:

My invent always has to be organized.

I cant see 52/52 prayer, it must be atleast 51/52 prayer or lower (0/52 atm) -> Bad eh? :oops:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Spending too much time in F2P and not using my P2Pness...

Um, helping every noob I meet. Yeah, sounds nice, but it gets on my nerves sometimes and I wish I could be like people who just ignore them.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

I also suffer from EED (excessive examination disorder, someone on this forums gave it a name). My inventory has to be tidy (quite a pain when gathering herbs), I can't keep myself from spending cash on stuff I don't necessarily need and my crafting has been 59 for a looooong time.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.