With unlimited money...

unterwegs

Cooking probably, keep cooking... stuff, because you want it 99? err... you can probably earn your money back on it, or at most lose 5 million.

Might be firemaking if your using magic's, you'd have to be mad though.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

The Search Buttonis always free. Posting in the correct forum could also get you a nice discount :wink:

I'm not trying to buy anything... or asking advice...

I was trying start a discussion on whats the fastest skill to 99... perhaps stories of people who have done it quickly or whatever.

I do not have the patience or money to 99 a skill quickly.

This is simple...

Construction.....Period

Close Second

Mage W/ Ice Barrage at PC...

ima have to go with you on this one,

although it really depends on what lvl u start at, if your lvling from lvl 1

con would be the faster option because u to get ice barrage u need lvl 94 + dt ( i know not that hard for dt but it takes time away from lvling. and we all know jagex has to make hard quests for mages.

(small side rant, jagex just hands over crossbows and whips but to get lunar we need 40 def and lots of other quests for dt u dont need def which inables pures to get but its still a hard quest to do without a blocker.)

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

with unlimited money.. construction using magic stones as your building material.

Exactly. ;)

Making steel drags would be faster, no buying materials as well \'

mmm.. debatable.. steel drags = level 95. or 92 and tea, so you're gonna have to train alot before you get there. and magic stones are 1k xp each, so any item that uses 3+ stones is more xp with less clicks..

EDIT:

for example.

Crystal throne. same level as steel drags. 15k xp per same amount of clicks - faster also saw can be used so tea does not have to be made constantly

or

Greater magic cage at level 86 - 4k+ xp more xp and a lower level and once again a saw can be used.

well.. to train to 99 cons with magic stones would be 13 billion and more. Glad we're talking unlimited funds!

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Cooking probably, keep cooking... stuff, because you want it 99? err... you can probably earn your money back on it, or at most lose 5 million.

Might be firemaking if your using magic's, you'd have to be mad though.

I saw a guy at rouges den. like level 100 something. I asked him what logs he was burniong and he showed me mage logs. Hes burning em to 99. So yes, some people are mad

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Cooking so i have been told.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

if i had unlimited funds i wouldn't think about the fastest 99.. I'd prob calculate and buy the materials for all the buyable 99s 10 99s are better than 1 fast one... Lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

construction is fastest lvl to 99. just costive. buy like 100k mahogany plank and happy construction! im going for 99 con too after i got 99 cooking

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will