Things That Don't Happen, But Should/Runescape Mysteries

XwitchKingXx

I don't know how many people will like this thread, but me and my brother were discussing stuff, and we found it pretty funny..(some are silly and stupid, but some of them are pretty funny.. well for me anyway.)

Things that don't happen in RS, but should..

1. When your pking, you get attacked by a group and your getting destroyed, but alas, you can run away! So your running, la la la, im safe, then you trip and fall. You look down and OH NOES, your shoelace! and then the group comes back and your dead.

2. Something similar, your running from the same group, different day.. la la la, I won't trip this time.. you look back and see they are just dots to you now and BAM, run into a tree..

3. How come we never have to go to the bathroom? There are inn's, we eat food when training, but we don't have to poop? Wouldn't we be really fat if that was the case..

4. How come we've never dropped our weapons? Your walking with all this armour on and your arm never even trembles? Your holding a battle axe, or a scimitar, I know my arm would be really tired after walking miles after miles after miles..

5. Banks, they hold all of everyone's items.. BUT WHERE? Everytime I go, it's a little building where they only have a window and a desk, where do they put it all? A Runescape mystery..

These are all I can think of right now at 1:30 in the morning lol.. but if you have any that you want to add on, please feel free to do so..

Umm.. Enjoy!

_00000000000000000000000000.gif

lol i like the training one..

i guess we can add on??

how come we never get sick?? walk thru frozen tundra's *ice cave, wolf mounatin etc* yet we never get a cold.

how come their is no corruption in the government of the land in rs?? every government has some..

why is there no legal system?? we can kill people, steal things and go about our daily lives..

pray3rb3ast1.png

3. How come we never have to go to the bathroom? There are inn's, we eat food when training, but we don't have to poop? Wouldn't we be really fat if that was the case..

That would be funny. Maybe after you get fat enough you have to wear 2 platebodies for full protection, and have a permanent brown cloud following behind you that poisons anybody that walks through it. :lol:

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

and have a permanent brown cloud following behind you that poisons anybody that walks through it. :lol:
I can imagine pkers being as fat as whales just for that effect...

There will be names like, Fat pk3r, bodyslampl0x ect.

Plus we would have a serious weight problem. People would die in mids of a fight because a vein slipped tight.

While im at it, I guess swords would really chop of arms and such, imagine the gore :twisted:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

how come their is no corruption in the government of the land in rs?? every government has some..

No corruption in Jagex?

*chortles*

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

You can pay 500gp and your muscles get bigger.

That would be called steriods.

How about...

1.You don't hurt yourself when eating swordfish, nose and all, sharks, teeth and all, or manta rays, stingers and all.

2.When you smith, and put your whole body into the furnace, someone should shut the door, trapping you inside!

3. When you feed your cat, it can eat an whole shark. If it does, your cat should implode.

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

When fishing for sharks they should jump out the water and try and take a bite out of you. (You watch as fisherdude1342 gets dragged under by a shark)

Always perfect weather, all day, no night.

-dead- @ u watch as fisherdude1342 gets dragged under..

man what a random that would be..

pray3rb3ast1.png

u get stabbed or atked by monsters or ppl in wildy yet u still have energy to hit them with ur wep.

u eat and heal hp instantly. it takes 2 sec for food to get down the esophagus and enzymes to digest the food b4 u get energy....

monsters respawn so fast without even mating

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

monsters respawn so fast without even mating

How do you know? Have you asked any? :lol:

Another immposibility..... You can talk to the air, and then your friend will hear it, and just them! (PM's)

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Lack of alcohol poisoning...

I drank 50 beers in one sitting, and I was still standing up afterwords...

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?