Latest WIP pixel. Finishedededed?

DementedHero

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm new update, i was liking it but theres just something bout update that doesn't seem right, i think its...a little too cluttered...in the background the desert area it looks too crowded, just my 2 cents

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

dude like uber awsome! looking very nice =P~ <3:

looks nearly finished, i must may i love that new helm on the ranger =D

well tbh i love all of it, its amazing, like totaly drawl-over-able =P~

sorry, im gettig it all wet now :oops:

zaebra is cool and so is the light tower thingy, the mage still has some blacxk lines on him, are you gonna remove? infact theres quite a few black lines, get rid of them! =P

the bg is rather plain in places (mid right) add something cool thewre, dunno what tho, just make sure its cool =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

tell you the truth i put you up there, next to MXM....

yet i see a single flaw, the border...i think, in pixel sigs, that the border is a very important part, ad a bold border, not just a 1px black, something bold, proud, and outstanding, something new, different....

well think about it

Gahh...I love the dithering on the rock faces <3:

Your transition from the smoke spell to the poison arrow (i know it's the same spell...I mean the colors) is flawless. I agree with what random said, the characters could use a tad more work, but you're redoing the ranger, so that should kick it up a notch as Emeril would say. Personally, I would have liked it just fine with just the foreground rocks and then the whole background.

Then again...that smoke spell is godly. So who knows?

panoramiadk9.gif

Amazing, but please, Please, PLEASE fix the feet! They are driving me nuts! Babies feet aren't even that small!! :wall:

Btw, I say have an entangle in progress, not like the last where it already reached the guy. Either that or move the hand in a different position, it looks bad like it is.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

have vines coming out of the ground and wraping around his legs, holding him in place 8-)

exactly what i was gonna say, have them like busting out of the ground and about to grab him

very good though i'm pretty sure this is one of the best pixels i've seen in a long time

spacescenev24.jpg

wow...yeah this is really details and it looks great, probably one of the best pixel things ive seen yet. good job

the only thing i see a bit wrong is..the legs..idk i just dont thing that looks good on him, but its your sig so...

3tn13sbb4.gif

Thanks yo 4be2jue for this awesome sig

MY MAIN IS LOCKED! PM TO ASK ME WHY!!