Strange Happenings

SirKnight

well, in my two-ish years playing this game, ive had several things happen to me that were odd. the oddest of which happened just before i finished dragon slayer, back on f2p.

i was sitting outside of elvargs cage, waiting my turn to finish the quest and i was talking to this other random guy about strategies to beat elvarg when this odd level 3, (and i swear to all the gods you can think of, on a stack of holy texts that i am not kidding you at all) named "LeroyJ" runs up from out of nowhere screaming "leeeeerooooooooyyy!!!!" and runs into the cage where he shouts "jeeeeeeenkiiiiiinssssss!!!!!!" just as hes one hit by elvarg's firebreath!

all me and the other guy could do was go"

me: "umm... was that lvl3..."

him: "yes... he was leroy jenkins...0.o"

i completely kid you not.

So you are saying he beat melzar's maze (killing a lesser demon) and got the map piece at level 3? Whoops!

lalalasig2.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, in my two-ish years playing this game, ive had several things happen to me that were odd. the oddest of which happened just before i finished dragon slayer, back on f2p.

i was sitting outside of elvargs cage, waiting my turn to finish the quest and i was talking to this other random guy about strategies to beat elvarg when this odd level 3, (and i swear to all the gods you can think of, on a stack of holy texts that i am not kidding you at all) named "LeroyJ" runs up from out of nowhere screaming "leeeeerooooooooyyy!!!!" and runs into the cage where he shouts "jeeeeeeenkiiiiiinssssss!!!!!!" just as hes one hit by elvarg's firebreath!

all me and the other guy could do was go"

me: "umm... was that lvl3..."

him: "yes... he was leroy jenkins...0.o"

i completely kid you not.

omg that will NEVER be lived down by that guy

i wonder who he is that did that in WOW first.. why did he do it?!?!?!?!?!

and to respond.. its possable he could have done it with some help maybe? not sure how but.. or he coulda been a lvl 3 from way back when you could trade the peices?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Just a while I was on Ape Atoll as a ninja monkey.

I went into the grass and made two people run away because they thought I was gonna attack them or something xD

tanmdefcape,Hobiruk.gif

ROSA PARKS HAS JUST BEEN HIT BY A PIECE OF CHICKEN

Retired until further notice since quite frankly RuneScape has been boring me and it's not getting any better and WoW happened.

So you are saying he beat melzar's maze (killing a lesser demon) and got the map piece at level 3? Whoops!
whoops indeed! im probably wrong in his level 3-ness, as it was a good year ago that i saw this happen. however, i know that when i moused over him, his name appeared green and he ran in and got one-hit by the dragon with no armor on. i was... if im right... perhaps level 57-ish at the time, so he had to be a lot lower than that, and he may have just scraped by with the lesser.

either way, though, he was a lower level player and i he did scream "leroy jenkins" and he did get one hit by elvarg. i was at least partially sure he was some level with a 3 in it. he couldve been a level 30-something, or maybe like level 23 or something. but you get my point, though.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

So I'm on my way to make mud runes for a quest, when 2 girls dressed in matching guthans outfits start following me then ask me out. I say "no" and then call them "scammers". Probably what most of you would have done (barring khalid).

Well what do you know, one of the girls is actually a pmod! Here are the pics.

pmodstingnw1.png

pmodsting2ms8.png

pmodsting3ut7.png

pmodsting4rj5.png

pmodsting5cd8.png

why do people make such a big fuss about zezima? well anyways, i was in the brimhaven dungeon and there was a guy lvl 121. i dont remember his whole name but it had the word P*ssy in it

The name is P*ssy Crunch, he is i think 10-15 ranked in runecrafting \'

Herblorelevel2.jpg

This happened while I was hunting.

I just finished getting to 63 hunter, and was switching from normal chinchompas to red chinchompas so I had to take the fairy ring from piscatoris hunting grounds to zanaris. So I'm standing in zanaris fairy ring, and I notice...a chinchompa! He had followed me through the portal! :lol:

What's funnier is that i could still trap (in Zanaris), and i caught the fella.

tanmjester,mindthrower.gif

mindthrower.gif

mindthrowerFTWlol.png

this was posted by someone else a while back but i saw this player named "A Black Man", and when he ranged you, you would get the message, "Warning! A Black Man is shooting at you!" -- this was in RSC. :lol:

lolz THAT made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow!! Thats cruel!! But I don't think jagex can remove a word as common as black. Funny though!! Its true sometimes for both white and black... Almost anybody who is sick enough. Sometimes racist things need to come to attention of jagex.. Such as Voose **.. Not going to get repeat it again.

Geez, the most random thing ever just happened.

I was fishing monkfish, minding my own business, when I felt a sharp poke in my back. It was some crazy mugger named Rick.

If that wasn't surprising enough, he gave me a tooth half! I almost wet my britches. Instead of getting robbed, I get a nice gift.

Go figure.

recently my friend has gotten like 2 half keys from mysterious men and i have never, then today I got a mystious man and not consiosly was like "I bet this is gonna be a half key," guess what it was :D

Getting another sig

[removed]

Ok...the COINCIDENCES OF ALL COINCIDENCES...back when i was in my f2p days...my friend had to pay me back some money i lent him so i was fishing at karamja when i noticed that there was another player with the exact same name as me, but without a space! (my rs name is Un4given One...his Un4givenone). My friend trades him, thinking it was me the whole time , and gives him my money (as 200k is alot of money to a starter). I freak out and told him that he traded the wrong person! I talk to the dude with the almost exact name as me and thankfully he was kind enough to give me the money back. We became good friends and for some reason he never logged on again. ='( Thats my story...

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

There are some pretty good ones out there. Mine is this:

I was minding my own business, doing whatever Codguys do. Also chatting with a really good friend of mine on Rs. Well I get a random and it's ScapeRune. *sigh* owell, this'll go quick. I see another guy in the room, in green clothes and green phat. At this point I thought, wow that looks a lot like my friend (he has green clothes and a green phat)! So I click his name, and dang, it was him. We both happened to get randoms at the same time, the same random, while on the same world. Freaky.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Geez, the most random thing ever just happened.

I was fishing monkfish, minding my own business, when I felt a sharp poke in my back. It was some crazy mugger named Rick.

If that wasn't surprising enough, he gave me a tooth half! I almost wet my britches. Instead of getting robbed, I get a nice gift.

Go figure.

recently my friend has gotten like 2 half keys from mysterious men and i have never, then today I got a mystious man and not consiosly was like "I bet this is gonna be a half key," guess what it was :D

A spinach roll? :P just jk'ing, I never had any wierd stuff happen to me though :(

TifSig.jpg

I've gotten 5 or 6 half keys from Randoms...

I got 3 from security guards, 2 from Mysterious Old Men and 1 from something else I think.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I've gotten 5 or 6 half keys from Randoms...

I got 3 from security guards, 2 from Mysterious Old Men and 1 from something else I think.

From the pirate?

Just a curious question.......

I forget, some other Random event that gives you items...

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Try playing the purple game. Add random people and message them and say "purple?"

you get some cool responses

Also one time I saw a guy get an evil chicken while trapped in the thieving cage thing lol. He died cause he couldn't open the thing while being attacked muahaha