Ugafan's Mid Level(85-100) Barrows Guide!

ugafan_2009

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but leaving 2 foods in your bank, just so you can wear robes there? His mage def is too low anyway, you'll hardly notice.
2 Food isn't anything. If you do Uga's guide correctly, you should end up with 6-8 food left.

Wow, this guide is unbelievably close to how I do it. Except, I don't bring mage robes. First off, I don't own them, and second off, I hit pretty accurately without them anyway. Plus, I can normally get my mage to +0 (lol) without them.

I wear:

Mystic Hat, Magic Ammy, Red Dhide, Ring of Life, Slayer Staff, Saradomin or Zamorak Book, Black Boots or Spined Boots, 50 Rune Arrows, and bring a DDP++ in my inventory. :3

I normally use about 4 or 5 Monkfish and two sips of Prayer Pot each round. :3[/size]

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Look at my screenshots. They were taken once I'd killed 6 brothers and 6 other monsters (i get my kill count to 12) inventory space is not a problem. Even if you only save half a dose of ppot and 2 casts, in 100 trips, thats still 200 casts and 12 and a half 4 dose pray pots.

sig-3.jpg

jenkees2.png

jenkees2.png

many a times have i fought dharok with melee in the tunnels and no prayer and won...its not hard

use a door, dds special

then whip as much as u can

when he does his first big (35+) hit, duck bhind door

and let the posion do its work

make sure u have full hp and food....

the new lvl 3 member skiller.....if u c me, im not a macro

That is possibly the worst method off killing dh ever. Just hide behind a safespot and mage him? You don't need ppots einstein =D>
Einstein, I said to use a safespot in the tunnel. You charge your prayer before every run so you don't use pots. I think I've used one dose in last 200 runs.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

idk if many of you know this but you do not have to kill the brothers in their tombs. If you go directly into your tunnel, they will all spawn in there at a random order. This proves to be somwhat affective since you can now safespot every single brother affectively. This becomes very affective if you have guthan since you can now dart him without eating, enter another door, and heal up until you can do it again.

btw: I just got a warspear!!!

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

idk if many of you know this but you do not have to kill the brothers in their tombs. If you go directly into your tunnel, they will all spawn in there at a random order. This proves to be somwhat affective since you can now safespot every single brother affectively. This becomes very affective if you have guthan since you can now dart him without eating, enter another door, and heal up until you can do it again.

I tried that, I took me more then hald an hour! And I had to use food because of the crypt monsters ... So I don't really see the point, because you don't win time or win food.

made 500k from this guide. It inspired me to do barrows. did 1 run, my 2nd ever, got a flail. Almnost died from verac in tunnels though lol. I need to work on those ladder safespots.

Great guide though, i loved it, cept i'm always gunna bring 2 ppots just in case.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

maybe you could add this on?

no matter what your mage lvl you hit often with torags/rune on so dont waste 2 spaces. and for the kill count... I read this from an AOW guide and it truly works.

if your kill count is 10-20 you have a 1 in 15 chance of a barrows drop

if your kill count is 20-30 you have a 1 in 12 chance if you have around 1 third hp left definately do it so you have a better chance. if you have around 2-3 does of pray and half invent lobs kill 10 open chest and do another run.

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

Roflmfao!!! How many noobs am I going to hear saying that? :-s

Kill count does not affect your chances of getting a barrows piece of armour!!!

The number of brothers you kill is the only thing that affects your chances of getting a barrows drop. You will get roughly one barrows drop in every 108 brother kills (18 trips).

Your kill count only affects the amount of runes/cash/bolt racks you get from the chest. :wall:

I would recomend adding this to the guide.

sig-3.jpg

jenkees2.png

jenkees2.png

I tried that, I took me more then hald an hour! And I had to use food because of the crypt monsters ... So I don't really see the point, because you don't win time or win food.

I failed to mention that i have full guthans. So i really only mage dh and verac. The rest i can melee and poison. Then leave room, heal at half health, fight again, repeat.

Sooooooooo easy

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank