123 combat

Arcantica

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilyuffie was the first to 126.

She was also the first 123 to get pked, if that's amusing to anyone else (damn Zorro Toy lol :P)

Im not entirely sure about that. Tom Illa and me got gearshifter on RSC too... I think he was the only 123 at the time. Tom got the kill :(

Vmser.png

She was also the first 123 to get pked, if that's amusing to anyone else (damn Zorro Toy lol :P)

Im not entirely sure about that. Tom Illa and me got gearshifter on RSC too... I think he was the only 123 at the time. Tom got the kill :(

I remember a big deal being made at the time about it being the first time a lvl 123 died, maybe Gear was 122? What was he doing in the wilderness anyway lmao! Can't be certain anymore but i'm pretty sure it was Yuffie the first 123 to die.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I remember a big deal being made at the time about it being the first time a lvl 123 died, maybe Gear was 122? What was he doing in the wilderness anyway lmao! Can't be certain anymore but i'm pretty sure it was Yuffie the first 123 to die.

Might have had something to do with agility training iirc. All we got was a set of bones.

Vmser.png

• 2 weeks later...
P.S. :3> I thought that there had only been 2 or so to achieve 123 on RSC? (Well I only thought one - Gearshifter but I'm guessing lilyuffie88 did to. Whose else has achieved it?)

I remember that before RS2 releasing date there was just couple of 123's

Names I remember:

Gearshifter

Lilyuffie88

S A X

and Tammy7738 just got it few days before RS2 beta

Ah this brings back such good memories. I know Tks didn't get 123, but what combat did she get to? I would love to see a pic of her stats if anyone has one.

I could be mistaken but i don't think Tks got over 90 hp? :oops: Could just be a mis-memory from me but i think she was more into other non-combat skills

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Graz dude. Knew if someone would get that once more (now talking about legit players), it would be you. You should call yourself the last one who got 123 in rsc the legit way.

There actually is one another legit player 1 combat lvl from 123.

Anyway gratz on 123. =D>

Graz dude. Knew if someone would get that once more (now talking about legit players), it would be you. You should call yourself the last one who got 123 in rsc the legit way.

There actually is one another legit player 1 combat lvl from 123.

Anyway gratz on 123. =D>

The fact you then didn't give a name makes me doubt the authenticity of their legitimacy and i also expect that if you were to name them you would encounter a hostile response from all active rsc'ers saying they autoed :-k

Just a guess but i'm normally pretty accurate :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Oo Nighthalk.. then theres two. I was talking about Isipappa..

Simply looking at their level when Rs2 was introduced makes me doubt their legitimacy, i'm not sure you realise how long 93? Prayer takes on Rsc legit, despite the fact spawn rates are now alot slower, that's not even taking into account the time to get 99hp and 99 magic.

Somewhere in there will be something dodgey, whether it's autoing bones/runes on a different character or something else.. The last to get 123 legit i think will have been Arc Druid, unless Jagex decide to re-open Rsc which is highly unlikely.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

gear was the first 123, then Im not sure where lilyuffie falls into place, but other possible 123's are, uloveme, tammy, and I know s a x, was 122 when rs2 came out, but someone told me he came back and got 123 before going back to rs2, cant confirm this though.
S A X as 123 in rsc i met him in the legends guild quite a few times. Only 2 123's i remember were Gearshifter and S A X.

TKS was just the person with the highest total for awhile correct me if i am wrong..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

gear was the first 123, then Im not sure where lilyuffie falls into place, but other possible 123's are, uloveme, tammy, and I know s a x, was 122 when rs2 came out, but someone told me he came back and got 123 before going back to rs2, cant confirm this though.
S A X as 123 in rsc i met him in the legends guild quite a few times. Only 2 123's i remember were Gearshifter and S A X.

TKS was just the person with the highest total for awhile correct me if i am wrong..

yeah but sadly even tho tks held it for a long time zezima has almost held it 4 times as long. Differnce was tks knew when to quit , zezima just doesnt relize their is life out there and im not talking about alien life.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

yeah but sadly even tho tks held it for a long time zezima has almost held it 4 times as long. Differnce was tks knew when to quit , zezima just doesnt relize their is life out there and im not talking about alien life.

If he loses #1 spot his internet/rl girlfriend will dump him though.. So more power to him! But to everyone who played back then Tks wsa the real #1 and would still be if she had continued playing.. Even Bonebreaker would have been uncatchable had he not stopped, he was a great pker too :^o

I really think Jagex should make a skill that was kind of 2 parted.. As in the same skill but you had to choose a different route in it and then couldn't do the other one.. Then whichever route Zezima took Jagex should make the other one be levellable to 100 instead of 99 :D That'd crack me up so much.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

nighthalk and isipapa are legit, but there just borderline 122, night cant afford the prayer, and Isipapa siad he isnt going to play much more anymore becuase of all of the autoing. Theres not even enough people autoing dragon bones to sell someone enough to get 93 prayer. So it's gona take either of them months and months before there gonna get it.

I don't think sax did get 123, I think he's still 122 on classic. He was 122 when rs2 came out, unless he came back on classic later and got it.

I think the 123's other than myself are gear, lilyuffie, uloveme, and tammy. S a x might have gotten it, but last time I seen him he was 122.

I think Chameela was actualy the first to 93 prayer maybe, one them is like 95 prayer on classic, but 115 or so in combat.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

I think Chameela was actualy the first to 93 prayer maybe, one them is like 95 prayer on classic, but 115 or so in combat.

Nah Gear was there long before. It was some other girl character you're talking about that was massively high prayer but lower combat.. I killed Chameela at 120 combat lol she was in the wilderness celebrating annamaries wedding i think lol.. (got her too :lol:)

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only