What usually happens when you wake up on christmas day?

mixand

Usually i cant sleep AT ALL

after staring at the door for hours and hours with my little brother i usually cant handle it at around 4am and sneak out my bedroom with my little brother and just look at the christmas tree and the presents and it looks so nice that its dark with the coloured lights on and the smell of christmas (i don't know why it smells different must be the plastic decorations. :XD: )

i have a big family and it looks like all the presents are mine, i say not the open a present to my little brother :^o .. but i scratch a bit of paper of one of my presents.. and end up opening the whole thing.. then try and get back to sleep reading the box. When i wake up again ( you couldn't really call it sleep ) everyone is at the tree opening presents and i try and look for the ones with my name on it :P

But i always have to catch a train nearly straight after opening to a relatives place for a party and can't play with my presents :( . but this year it will be the first time staying at home (or having other relatives here)

plus its going to be colder then usual! :D (remember in Australia its summer near christmas but this time polar winds are coming.. 8-)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

I don't give a crap about getting up early to open my presents but my sister however does, and so i'll always get an unwelcome wakeup call at an absurd time of the morning... shes 21 btw. lol

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

At first i thought you were insulting me :)

and i was expecting you to say she was 7 or somthing :lol:

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

We open presents whenever the first person wakes up. It's usually me :P

Then I just wake up my mom, who wakes up my incredibly lazy brother and my sister, and we open them.

And Christmas smells different to me too.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Wake up, eat breakfast. Go to church. I do celebrate, but not much.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Guest XplsvBam

Sucks for the people who don't even care about Christmas...

That was totally random.

not really I was thinking the same thing.

Christmas is amazing, its not even the presents, just the joy in the room. nothing like watching christmas movies and being uber excited.

What do you care about Christmas? The only thing you probably care for is to get your greedy hands on a new gaming console or something like it.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

What do you care about Christmas? The only thing you probably care for is to get your greedy hands on a new gaming console or something like it.

Even without that, it's still a great feeling.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

That was totally random.

Christmas is amazing, its not even the presents, just the joy in the room. nothing like watching christmas movies and being uber excited.

Well then explain how it is not random.

It's only amazing if you believe in the person the holiday is about as the messiah. Really, what joy should atheists get out of a Christian holiday. Don't get me wrong, the holidays are nice times.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Guest XplsvBam

That was totally random.

It's only amazing if you believe in the person the holiday is about as the messiah. Really, what joy should atheists get out of a Christian holiday. Don't get me wrong, the holidays are nice times.

Its not random because something someone said on this topic triggered that repsonse from me and from supermonk. There really isn't any need to go in depth.

So atheists can't enjoy their family and friends?

That was totally random.

Its not random because something someone said on this topic triggered that repsonse from me and from supermonk. There really isn't any need to go in depth.

So atheists can't enjoy their family and friends?

Of course they can. That's holidays not Christmas. Christmas is the celebration of Christ's birth. Does it have to be Christmas to enjoy your family and friends?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

A few years ago i'dve been up since about 6am waiting for my parents to wake up so we could go down, but now I generally just get so lazy I roll out of bed at around 11am.

Open presents from family members which lasts to about mid-day. At which point I have one hour to try on clothes etc until Christmas meal is ready.

Best. Meal. EVER.

knkcopy.jpg

I get up around 8-9, with my brother. We open our stockings. Then we wait like a half an hour or so for my two grandmas and grandpa to come over and watch us open them. My one grandpa and grandma usually have to make the rounds to my 4 cousins houses.

That grandpa and grandma have a party the night before, and each of us gets a bag with a $100 worth of presents in it, sometimes the presents are the same for each cousin, or a product in each color.

My other grandma gives us presents either on christmas day, or the party before with my other cousins, which is at my house, and I love that party.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Usually, on christmas eve my family and me spend hours getting all the food ready for the best meal of the year then we all go to sleep, my stepdad (26 years old) ends up running around screaming 'YAY ITS CHRISTMAS' hes the first one downstairs and opens his presents lol, hes just a big kid :o

And 3 days before christmas im going to see kasabian (WOOT) lol that was a bit random but its part of my christmas so yea... weeee.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Depending on the christmas eve, i'll either wake up bright and excited at 6am or with a sore head a few hours later.

Or one of my sisters will come and wake me up early, normally the 25 year old <.<

I don't care how old I am though, I still really look forward to christmas day, everyone's pretty happy and you get to see all the family and have the king of all roast dinners. =P~

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

In Argentina we do it differently.

Instead of eating the Christmas feast in Christmas Day, we eat it in Christmas Eve night. Then we wait till Midnight (adults talk, kids play etc) and open presents. Then we stay a little while with our new gifts and head home and sleep. Then wake up the next day and go to church if you want.

But that only happened a few times, since all (cept parents) of my family lives in Argentina and we can afford 14-hour flight plane tickets every year we just stay up late.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg