is p2p even worth getting?

Warangel

yes.

simply yes.

you ar enot playing anywhere near the full game without p2p

also getting those stats uo are a lot easier, but u cud wait until 30 in all stats i guess, save some $

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

Personally I've never regretted getting members, if you think you've played rs when you've played f2p... try p2p it's a whole new experience.

There is so much more to members f2p is not even a sniff of a layer of the top of the iceberg that rs is.

My advice would be, get it for one month, play it the full month and then decide if you want to stay member, if you don't then u only use ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì4.60 if you do then you've got yourself an awesome game :P

if you don't have skills, you're a noob

if you're a noob, you should be in f2p

Stop using the term noob if you don't know its real meaning.

5$ isn't much for a month, you would get good skills in max 2 weeks anyhow

Uula.png

F2P is I think about 1/6 of the total game. 15/23 (65%) of the skills, about 1/6 (17%) of the map, and about 1/10 (10%) of the bank space. Also, almost every update affects members, while F2P'ers get almost no updates in the average year. Members is definitely worth your $5.

Herblorelevel2.jpg

trust me it's worth getting, although with your stats i would recomend at least getting 30+ in all non member stats and then beceom member, also research some member stuff before you become one, so you sort of know what your going to do and where to go because it would not be good gettin lost in p2p... \'

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

If your magic lvl is not very high enough for various teleports you will be wasting alot of unneccessary time walking form 1 place to another. Get magic to at least 51 before you even think of getting p2p

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

farming, thats the only reason to get members

What about slayer or fletching?

hunting, thats the only reason to get members

What about Construction or Mini-games?

There are hundreds of reason's to become a p2p. and trust me bro once you become one theres no turning back, P2p is way better than f2p trust me!

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

if you don't have skills, you're a noob

if you're a noob, you should be in f2p

How come you're not in f2p then? :-k

There's no need to tell someone they're not good enough for p2p because they don't have great stats yet. On topic, yes you should definately get it, levelling in everything is much easier on p2p.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

If your magic lvl is not very high enough for various teleports you will be wasting alot of unneccessary time walking form 1 place to another. Get magic to at least 51 before you even think of getting p2p

i've got 46 mage

tifsbti6oi.gif

depends what if you can afford to pay for it...really its $5 a month..not very much...

i'd say if you have no problem with paying for it...get it..because it makes the game a heck of a lot more fun and easier.

w4M8t.png

its a cheap game, if nothing else get ptp for the less crowded and sometimes empty spots.

do some agility while you are doing the 1 month test, then if you don't like and go back, yr run will last a lil while longer.

i got ptp the first day it was released and apart from a 5 month break to play WoW i have been a satisfied rs player (with the odd hiccup) ever since.

i would quit playing before i went back to ftp seriously

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

im not stero-typing, but one reason i became members is so i could stop seeing all the spam of "32334535436452646589773847087654356789087654 to be my gf!!!!111"

i was pretty tired of it, and i havent seen any of that rubbish in members yet, and i have a lv 77 and acouple other acc's

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]