Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop

If you wanna know what I'm going through, these song spell em out: (All by Linkin Park)

Runaway

Numb

Somewhere I belong

From the inside

Lying from you

Crawling

LISTEN TO THOSE!!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Yea.. Linkin Park is my favorite band, but all their songs are about heartbreak and bad stuff.. Good songs.

But, don't run away! Don't go numb (from pain). You already are somewhere you belong; although they may not seem like it, your parents love you. From the inside, you know that you do love your parents too. I do, but my mom really gets on my nerves sometimes. But I can't do anything about it. Don't lie.. lies suck. They catch up to you in the end. And you already crawled, when you were a baby. No more!

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Yea.. Linkin Park is my favorite band, but all their songs are about heartbreak and bad stuff.. Good songs.

But, don't run away! Don't go numb (from pain). You already are somewhere you belong; although they may not seem like it, your parents love you. From the inside, you know that you do love your parents too. I do, but my mom really gets on my nerves sometimes. But I can't do anything about it. Don't lie.. lies suck. They catch up to you in the end. And you already crawled, when you were a baby. No more!

Lmao....

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

aww im sorry "(

Ill tell guthan to drop his spear. ")

Crusader had a really hard time, and I think he is getting through with it, so I'm sure you can. As others have said, find someone you trust to talk to.

I still wub you.. <3:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

LOL? SS FTW?! :P

OMG, I'm so depressed IRL, I freakin hate my life. NO JOKE. And I'm sick of the crappy church were going too or the nazi lecture time AKA "Youth Group"... I just spent the day at an amusement park, sounds fun right? N0. I told my parents I would hate it, I HATE MY CHURCH. I've been going for 2 years, and they asked if I was new herE?!?! Those [bleep] need to go die somewhere in hell. I'm seriously thinking suicidal thoughts.... Oh well, who cares right? I mean c'mon, not one person IRL DOESN'T THINK I'M A PARASITE. My bros refuse to hang out with me, my older one completely apathetic and without empathy, my younger one thinks I'm a disease, the only friends i have at school call me names and all want to kill themselves, my dad is a self righteous B word, you can't EVER tell him he's wrong or else you're back talking. He could say the sky is green, but if you try to say that no, its actually blue, you'll get grounded. Then, when a kid from my english class moved to my church I thought well hey, maybe there is a god? But no, he thinks I'm wierd.... I just got done crying my self to sleep and I"m Freakin sick of this life.

POST SOME GOOD LUCKS TO ME!

~Saru

You be like a flamer, and just go to the rants forum or something and flame eveyone :wink:

Or you could let your anger out on something else (preferbly Bots :thumbsup: )

LOL? SS FTW?! :P

OMG, I'm so depressed IRL, I freakin hate my life. NO JOKE. And I'm sick of the crappy church were going too or the nazi lecture time AKA "Youth Group"... I just spent the day at an amusement park, sounds fun right? N0. I told my parents I would hate it, I HATE MY CHURCH. I've been going for 2 years, and they asked if I was new herE?!?! Those [bleep] need to go die somewhere in hell. I'm seriously thinking suicidal thoughts.... Oh well, who cares right? I mean c'mon, not one person IRL DOESN'T THINK I'M A PARASITE. My bros refuse to hang out with me, my older one completely apathetic and without empathy, my younger one thinks I'm a disease, the only friends i have at school call me names and all want to kill themselves, my dad is a self righteous B word, you can't EVER tell him he's wrong or else you're back talking. He could say the sky is green, but if you try to say that no, its actually blue, you'll get grounded. Then, when a kid from my english class moved to my church I thought well hey, maybe there is a god? But no, he thinks I'm wierd.... I just got done crying my self to sleep and I"m Freakin sick of this life.

POST SOME GOOD LUCKS TO ME!

~Saru

You be like a flamer, and just go to the rants forum or something and flame eveyone :wink:

Or you could let your anger out on something else (preferbly Bots :thumbsup: )

Bots - yes.

Flamer - No.

You now Sorta feel how I feel, Depressed, Emotional, Wanting to end life where it is.. Good stuff.

Don't bother commiting suicide mate, wait until your around 20 =]

Emo ftw =]

Remember ~ Nothing Is Impossible - Lonk41

My Blog :)

Lmao that is so funny!

And nice drops. :shock:

I wanna emo fringe *cough*

Tbh go move to jesselittons house :lol:
My grandparents are nice. :P

Seriously get some counciling if you're thinking of suicide. :|

Tell your parents to [bleep] off. =; Along with your brothers and sister if they treat you like crap.

my therapist is an [wagon].

Here's how a convo would go:

Him: So, how was your day?

Me: Umm... like anyother, I aced my history test, got a d on my math test, I hate geometry...

Him:....

Me: And um.... Melonie stuck a tampon in someone's drink. (Mel's my wanna-be friend)

Him:....

Me: YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING!?!?!?!?

He never talks, he just gives me some look that's supposed to make ma feel guilty or something. I hate Christians, I am one, but the majority of them ARE STUCK UP. In my youth group they think I'm wierd cause I don't read 4 chapters of the Bible everyday and pray for an hour.

saru, sorry about all the [cabbage] going on in your life, i'm not sure if theres anything i can do, you should consider going to a new school, your school at you go to sounds gay, all the kids sounds like [bleep]s, really wish there was something more i could do. if you wanna talk about all this crap you shoul get an aim i'll talk with you man, i really hope things work out. lots of love from blink man come talk to me if you want <3:<3:

blink182_f55.png

99/99 fming! 1850th to 99 firemaking 4,27,07

saru, sorry about all the [cabbage] going on in your life, i'm not sure if theres anything i can do, you should consider going to a new school, your school at you go to sounds gay, all the kids sounds like [bleep]s, really wish there was something more i could do. if you wanna talk about all this crap you shoul get an aim i'll talk with you man, i really hope things work out. lots of love from blink man come talk to me if you want <3:<3:

Kay. <3:

Inother news, since I know you guys don't wanna hear about my IRL stuff, I'm crafting 1k green drag hide bodies and alching them... Oh how I hate alching.

Kay. <3:

Inother news, since I know you guys don't wanna hear about my IRL stuff, I'm crafting 1k green drag hide bodies and alching them... Oh how I hate alching.

Kwl I'll show you my 12k alchs next time I see you and give you bad dreams irl.

Oh and don't listen to those rednecks.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

If your depressed listen to brand new.

They usually make my mood better lol er taking back sunday

music seems to help a lot in life.

I used to have a psychiatrist after my friend commited suicide and i agree their horrible and rarely help at at all but suicides not the answer.

Dont give up on life, if its already seems as bad as it can get then it cant do anything but get better right?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

4y6vbc3.jpg

Woot.

Well, if you're truly depressed, I think expressing that as "I R depressed" in your blog's title is a little inappropriate. Depression is serious. But, I think you should sit down and talk to your parents, a real talk, and get them to understand how you feel about all of it, and how much it means to you. Hopefully they will understand.

Good luck with your goals, congratulations on 65 crafting as well.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ok Saru, i'm pretty sure i told you this when you first added me..but i rarely talk to anyone on my friends unless they talk to me first..I don't really talk to anyone unless there's something i need to talk about, a skill, or something...No offense or anything, but i highly doubt everyone on your friends list talks to you all the time :?

Gratz on 65 craft.

-Harding

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

Ok Saru, i'm pretty sure i told you this when you first added me..but i rarely talk to anyone on my friends unless they talk to me first..I don't really talk to anyone unless there's something i need to talk about, a skill, or something...No offense or anything, but i highly doubt everyone on your friends list talks to you all the time :?

Gratz on 65 craft.

-Harding

I re-added you. :?

Well, if you're truly depressed, I think expressing that as "I R depressed" in your blog's title is a little inappropriate. Depression is serious. But, I think you should sit down and talk to your parents, a real talk, and get them to understand how you feel about all of it, and how much it means to you. Hopefully they will understand.

Good luck with your goals, congratulations on 65 crafting as well.

K well I've talked to them and they say they will change but THEY DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay..

And to the issue with your parents..have you tried telling them that they still haven't changed? Maybe you could ask if you can point out when they are making you feel bad or whatever they were doing that you want changed, to help them to change..

IMO, i'm not too good at helping at this kind of thing, so if this post sounds dumb, (which it probably does) just ignore me :lol:

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG!Mostly Retired, Small Goal For When I actually play.

My Youtube Vids

loltoasthu6.jpg

3,221st Person To Reach 99 Firemaking - 7/14/07 ~ ~ Quit RS - 2/26/08

And to the issue with your parents..have you tried telling them that they still haven't changed? Maybe you could ask if you can point out when they are making you feel bad or whatever they were doing that you want changed, to help them to change..

You sound like my old psychiatrist. :|

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Went on an autoer pking trip with TAB. I wore rune while TB'ing accidentally so I burned through my tbs. And I ran outta energy early, so lots of the autoers ran away red barred and logged. Towards the end a pking clan came. I got TB'ed but managed to run away. Mcginness died and I think celt died. Its now 1:08 pm and I R TIRED.