Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop

Check the top of my blog. DW guys, if you still need help with Barrows, I'll still help you lol..

Add 10m to this and here is my final bank: (I gave away 10m before I went to w2)

Great. I hit f6 and not f7 (I guess) Basically, I had 22m cash, 23k maples, 30 glories, 8k pure ess 9k flax and lots of other stuff.

Ugh, I wish I didn't have to quit Saru, but I wanted to cut my losses. Who knows, maybe I invested 2 more years into saru, him being at 9.8 black marks, with like 4 p hat sets. Then bam! I call someone a [garden tool] or something and I'm perm banned. All that money lost. All that time lost.

And actually, I timed my new pure perfectly. One of my really good friend who was (non tif) really rich gave me 10m in items and cash on my pure. I just hope to God Jagex doesn't ban my acc cause they think I rl traded....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

GL, we gonna miss u saru, its werid just seeing u like 2 days ago and now ur leaving...

well not exactly \'

I been playing since 2001

blkmarksca0.png

Maybe i'll teach u how to behave sometimes ::'

that seems like torture...

GL, we gonna miss u saru, its werid just seeing u like 2 days ago and now ur leaving...

well not exactly \'

I been playing since 2001

blkmarksca0.png

Maybe i'll teach u how to behave sometimes ::'

OH YEA?!?!?!

Well watch this!!

EH, I don't wanna waste time uploading pic. BUT I HAVE 0 BLACK MARKS ALSO@@ And I've only played for 2 days. WHAT NOW?!?!? Lol. ::'

OMG. I'm so scared I R teh noes will get perm banned. I just realized, that Jagex might think I rl traded cause my friend gave me 10m in items\cash.... FFS. I shoudln't have taken it... Oh well, all I can hope is Jagex will realize that it wasn't RL trading but just a quitting friend giving a old friend lots of moohlahs. (No I won't tell you his name, he didn't want me to lol. He said I was his only friend lol.)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

What does that mean, i would think alot of ppl have 0\10 blk marks...

or do they???

:wink: Guess i got skillz :wink:

I think it's weird if you get any blackmarks.. Should know how to behave and you won't get any. I also played from 2001 and 0/10 blackmarks.

u5zhkTY.gif

I got a black mark when I got hacked a year ago, they wouldn't even show me evidence :x . Ah well, it's only .3 of one, a lot of people I just meet say I should be a mod anyways hehe :wink:

Good luck on I R Teh Noes, if I find anything lying around my bank I don't need I'll donate. (Doubt that will happen, unfortunately :oops: )

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

:o

You lost saru?

damn auto appeal machines.

he dident loose saru he just decided to work on anouther file because saru is like one blk mark from being banned, and what would be the point in putting more time into something tht a random person could just report u and its gone.

sk8terheresignb6.gif

Somehow I think this is pointless. You went one big round and is now back to square one. :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

poor saru :( if i find nething u might want, ill donate k?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Basically, outside of PM. I will be an adult on this acc. No more innapropraite jokes... No more pretending to be Andrew Gower ( with my friends) Now PM, is a different story.

If you don't tell me some jokes every day then I shall remove you. :shame:

LOL. K. Spamming time.