y cant yall get membership?

fast_shot973

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well some of us do not have the ability to pay for membership, that being like not having the money or the capabilities in paying for it. There are also those that do not wish to pay for membership because f2p is just so darn good *not sarcasm*. Sometimes parents just don't agree with runescape and said that they can not pay for it. *you wont believe how long it took me to solve this problem*. Why do you need to know why some people can't pay for membership?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I am for xmas present, SO GOOD BYE GENERAL F2P FORUM!

I'll still visit :) lol

Horray :mrgreen: leave presents :wink: :wink: :wink: joke don't shoot!

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

parents say it "unsafe" to put credit card info on web #-o :wall: :wall:

might ask about pay by phone =D>

My parents won't even trust pay by phone. And fast_shot try using correct grammer next time. It really helps improve the quality of the post.

I actually have a job and plenty of money, but I've made the decision that saving for a car is more important to my well-being than dropping 5 bucks a month on a game I don't play all the time. It seems like if I started p2p right away I'd be really overwhelmed with all the crap I could then do, and not even know where to begin.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Well when was it the case where you had to become a members if you had the cash -.-...

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

me, my mom says

You already spend enough time online young man!

but at any rate... Even if I had the chance to go p2p I would wait till I get stats where I could make good use of it.

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

me, my mom says
You already spend enough time online young man!

but at any rate... Even if I had the chance to go p2p I would wait till I get stats where I could make good use of it.

Ya I get the same quote, and I also like my status as a f2p too. :thumbsup:

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Parents won't let me #-o

That's half the people's reasons actually :oops:

sina_j.png

I had members for awhile.. I enjoyed more places to do things, but overall it's all the same.

So I just waited for my membership to expire and started doing F2P things again.. for some reason it's alot more fun than P2P.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

it got to 2 pages and i suggest nagging and annoying your parents like the simpsons children lol or do what i did and buy by phone while parents r away lol it records as a phone call
:lol: like me :P
StarViv.png

...this is why i LOVE being older (i am 16) i Work and make my own money so i pay my own membership and my dad can't complain if its from my own pockets...

Job that pays FTW! :XD:

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----