y cant yall get membership?

fast_shot973

it got to 2 pages and i suggest nagging and annoying your parents like the simpsons children lol or do what i did and buy by phone while parents r away lol it records as a phone call

wow. it sounds like you must be a great son.

some people dont want to be members. some cant. i personally dont have the time for it anymore, and i find myself playing f2p less and less (which isnt neccesarily a bad thing).

why do you come across sounding fairly arrogant in your opening post?

Stallion4589.png

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it got to 2 pages and i suggest nagging and annoying your parents like the simpsons children lol or do what i did and buy by phone while parents r away lol it records as a phone call

You do know that the charge shows up on most people's phone-bills?

So when your parents get a phone-bill at the end of the month, it will say something like 'Jagex/RuneScape - 10.00$'

Atleast I know that happends for my phone-bill, might be different in different places.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

I was a member, but I quit. Made sure to put plenty of items in my bank, so I effectively have about double f2p bankspace :thumbsup:

I quit because everything that was a challenge seemed to kill me instantly, and anything easy was mind-numbingly boring. So, back to f2p and training skills until it'd be more beneficial to be a member again.

untitled6kv7.gif

I was a member, but I quit. Made sure to put plenty of items in my bank, so I effectively have about double f2p bankspace :thumbsup:

I quit because everything that was a challenge seemed to kill me instantly, and anything easy was mind-numbingly boring. So, back to f2p and training skills until it'd be more beneficial to be a member again.

Sorry to break it to you. If you withdraw the last of the type of item you cannot bank it again nor anything else in it's spot.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Sorry to break it to you. If you withdraw the last of the type of item you cannot bank it again nor anything else in it's spot.

which is why he put multiple items of each in, so the markers are still there to enable him to use the space.

Stallion4589.png

im f2p because i dont want to ask my parents to pay for me, i want to pay for myself. but since i dont have a credit card, and dont want to pay 10 bucks for paybyphone ill stay f2p, even though its extremely boring.

p.s. can you pay with a debit card?

untitled-1.png

most people keep saying im so good for f2p, so prefer staying f2p and try to come in f2p list..

and dont have the abilities to buy memb..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

i rather be a f2per as i dont need to pay 5ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a month then i rather buy a package of smokes for 3.20ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì :S

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

With me it depends on the grades. grades good= me p2p. Grades not good= me bored endlessly.

Last report card wasn't good :XD:

Next one looks good...we'll know this Friday. :pray:

My teachers usually tell me the grades before we get them, :D

i stay f2p just cuz im the best ;)

and my nub is 3 quests away from a quest cape...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Lucky me, my mother pays for it, and doesn't even ask for anything in return. I get $20 USD a month for allowance, which after Runescape comes out to more like $25 USD.

However, before that, I asked my mother as a "reward" for good grades in school that she would let me, and she didn't even need that. I just paid for it at first, then we changed what card it was on and my mother decided to be generous enough to do that.

Ironically enough, the card she has it on is only being used for Runescape at this point, so if anything else appears on it, we automatically know something's up.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Not cant but wont. The only reson id join are the quests (maby) and castle wars. Id never leave castle wars, ever! :mrgreen:

Trust me... castle wars isn't as cool as you'd think. It's really hard to win at because there's no combat lvl requirement. Most of the ppl there are noobs who just want tickets. :(

Hah, no offense but I'd die if I had to go f2p :?

Well back when I was f2p I finally convinced my mom to let me be a member for 3 months, then I had to be a f2per again for 3 months :(

Then finally I convinced her to let me be member again for christmas, and I've been a member for almost 2 years solid now :D

I made this topic a long time ago and the last poster was last Sadurday I think.

Anyway, I don't reallly know why I'm still F2P. Maybe because I think members is a bit too overwhelming and Ill always try to get the most of my money and end up not enjoying myself.

If I EVER try to become members I will make sure my stats are good enougth so I dont have to train nonmember skills.

Yeah I am that type of person.

this is getting kinda popular page i like being a member and the reason i did buy was becuse if i wanted a challange i had to pwn ppl at black warriors fortress lol they were in groups and they got pwned!

clans rock but i take my friend pking more never know who is jellious of your armor

fast_shot973.png

I could reactivate my membership right now if I wanted to, this very minute even. The reason I cancelled mine back in September is because once school starts, I only play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This means that I'm only using about 12 of the 30 days I pay for, and since I pay for my own membership, its a waste of my money. I'll be getting it back during Christmas break or summer.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

F2p is nice and simple.... fewer skills means I can focus more on those available to me.

Plus money goes much further in f2p.

I can afford p2p, I just don't want to be a member.

Pride plays a part too.

Having been F2P for soo long, yet managed to become better at most things than some P2Pyers really gives you something to be proud of. ::'

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

...this is why i LOVE being older (i am 16) i Work and make my own money so i pay my own membership and my dad can't complain if its from my own pockets...

Job that pays FTW! :XD:

+1

hasnt anyone heard of paypal?? and you dont need a credit card...just a bank acc. as long as i'm the one paying for members, they're fine with it. currently im f2p cuz im stocking raw materials to make better use of my members time.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore