New Strung rabbit foot !

Malhavok

Well I did the quest cause i am heavily into WC'ing right now and the idea of the new amulet greatly interested me. Lately I have bought a dragon WC ax and cut 2k of my 10 goal in yew. During that run I got 1, thats right 1, bird's nest.

So I did the quest, got my new rabbits foot and re-started my WC'ing goal. WOOT ! On my 29th log I got a nest. Only a saph ring but the possibilities are great.

So far I Like it!

Warning: results may vary.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow same thing, I cut a load of yews, 28 logs, went for next load and got a nest on first log. A green bird egg.

I smell a future update and a use for Bird Eggs, maybe sumthing to do with the Hunter Skill?

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

#-o and I just spent the past month cutting 85k willows for my 99 wcing.....that little necklace would have come in handy then.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

I will check it as well later. but in the last time I wc 8.5k maples i got like 40 bird nests. 1 for about 200-250 logs.

When I will get time to play I will check it as well.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

Does it work for Miscellania? :ohnoes:

The KB says:

This reward will greatly increase your chance of receiving a bird's nest when Woodcutting.

So I would say no.

unless you can somehow give a necklace to all the villagers cutting wood for you :)

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

Yeah, its pretty useful. I think Jagex wants as many people as possible to get birds eggs...

But why??? :ohnoes:

Good thinking there! I think you're right. But what will bird eggs be used for.....? :-s

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Which quests do you get rabbit's foot in?

i Don't think u get it from a quest...i did all quest....not a rabbit foot in my bank...

You haven't done all the quests then. You can get the necklace after you finish the new Eagles' Peak quest.

Back on topic: I once got 2 nests in a row while cutting oaks for Construction a few months ago. Imagine what my luck will be now \'

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Yeah, its pretty useful. I think Jagex wants as many people as possible to get birds eggs...

But why??? :ohnoes:

Good thinking there! I think you're right. But what will bird eggs be used for.....? :-s

Egg + Range = Nice homecooked breakfast.