Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

i found a bunch noted laws and noted 13 sharks in wildy

noted laws? lol

Lol

15k nats out of 20 people piling a dead guy and i got it (with some cooked sharks lol)

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one day on my noob account, some scammer wanted me to come with him to the wildy because he was dropping money [of course its a lure] so, i went along with it, and fortunately, i was carrying an air staff and some law runes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i was so happy! so, i kept following he dropped 4m! his accomplice tried to pick up but, i tele grabbed that sucker. the funniest part is, the scammer wanted the money back...whadda nub

sig3ax9.png

when i was about level 30 i was on karamanja and i found a guy drop trading: rune plate, skirt and coins. :shame:

i got the plate and skirt and i was so happy. \'

Ask_the_dude.gif

[hide=????????????????????????????...]

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

Hunters are unpopular because they can be played by a drunken chimpanzee with both of it's hands broken.
[/hide]

Unfortunately the best thing i ever found on the ground was only full mith from a drop trader, then he tried to report me for item scamming (wtf?)

My brother actually found a green phat on the ground, but that was way back when rsc was still the only RS out. He sold it because back then who knew they would be worth hundreds of millions of gp today?

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

30 noted dragon chains, and 12 noted whips.... that was a day to remember :shock:

Also, 12873 burnt lobbies... they've been added to my collection :-w

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

30 noted dragon chains, and 12 noted whips.... that was a day to remember :shock:

I don't believe your first part, nobody would be that stupid!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

I wouldn't say nobody... Although the chances of being around the 1 person in a million that is that stupid are very slim... No, I'm not saying I believe it.

I wouldn't say nobody... Although the chances of being around the 1 person in a million that is that stupid are very slim... No, I'm not saying I believe it.

What is the chance somebody would be carring over billions of gps values in such a dangerous area that the person could die? Even if mechanting and attacked by a random the person should be smart enough to escape!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

What is the chance somebody would be carring over billions of gps values in such a dangerous area that the person could die? Even if mechanting and attacked by a random the person should be smart enough to escape!

I'm just saying that you may be giving people, in general, too much credit in the area of intelligence. There are some dumb ones out there that might, if not just for bragging purposes, take such valuable stuff to dangerous spots.

Hmm numerous random pieces of rune, glories, rings of wealth from training as a noob, gave most back if they asked.

Funniest one was there was a noob following me while I was going ot tog. he kept calling me a noob and stuff, he said he was wayyyy richer than me and traded me and showed a d med (I was wearing full guthan no helm, spiny helm). He was wearing nothing, but anyway I walked through lumby cave and he got grabbed by the hand thing and died. I was very surprised at the death pile: obby set, rune boots, glory, row. He kept rune plate, legs, and d med he told me. i felt sorry for him and gave back the glory and row.

Note, if you are not a complete jerk before you die, I will give back your stuff.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Note, if you are not a complete jerk before you die, I will give back your stuff.

I also give stuff back to the nicer people, when I get their names... I looked for one guy for 20 minutes to give him his rune scimitar back... And my new best find is 300 noted buckets :thumbsup:

Best drop ever was a rune (t) helm, rune scimitar and lots of other runes from lessers in Karamja Dungeon. Was on my way to mossies when saw a helm on the floor and so, I picked up almost everything \'

And I also return items from people who died while I saw it :wink: Once gave someone back 10k bronze arrows, 121k and some other stuff when he was killed by a shade at hill giants. He said he got the 121k from hill giants drops. Wonder how long he spent there :shock:

tintin17.png

MSSW3sig.png