Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My FIRST day of members somebody died of poison in the ectofunctus, this was before the charter ships so he couldn't get back in time before I nabbed his stuff which included an obby cape, shield and more.

One day woodcutting at draynor a rich idiot who took great pleasure in showing off his infinity hat and ranger boots and calling everyone noobs lagged out and died.

Did I get the hat and boots? yes. Did I give them back? Hell no.

THe best thing i found was on world 27 some rich mem was droping to his

weak account and i got full d whip obby cape 5m 23k lobs 5k sharks glory

x4 (noted) 29 str pot 30 super str pots (also noted along with sharks and lobs) dds x4 (noted) 4 d longs (noted) and a d 2h. the guy was so pissed that i thought he threw away his computer... :shock: :twisted:

Going on a Mole trip in World 2 Fally, I found a poor little guy in full Rune (G) and D Long Redbarred with his fellow "friend", I'd call him scammer, since he was waiting for the dude to drop dead, and got mad when I wouldn't give him the stuff. Well, we all know what happens, he dies, and the scammer gets the stuff, right. WRONG. He dies, but I got the stuff, Instantly teleported back up to White Knights Castle, did not see him. Then I looked into my chat and saw his name, added him, and messaged him telling him I have his helm and would like to give it back to him in Falador Centre Square, and traded with him. He was SO happy just to get a Full Rune (G) helm back. I felt really good that day that I was able to mess up a scammer and help another lower leveled character.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

One time I was cutting yews in lumby, and I happened to look on the other side of the cemetery fence and saw a pile of money. So I ran over there and found that it was 4k. Sure it's not much, but pretty cool anyway.

And yesterday I was in the bank in lumby castle and found 5 emeralds on the floor.

vraptor_con_small.jpg

I got alot:

-10M cash from a lure that gone wrong.

-Full rune, obby cape, blue d hide chaps (g), about 1k deaths and 4k minds from guy died barrowing, also dds, and stuff.

-I also got guthan spear, guthan helm, whip, wizard boots, and other stuff during dk, we were there other team came in, 1 died, with fury, crystal shield and fire cape :cry: sad for him.

-Full ahrims (0) from guy that dropped ahrims at mage bank.

-L00ted whip :o in world 111, some guys were fighting, both 120+, one died, wasn't others drop, was whip :o

and that's about it, maybe some glories from rcers that dropped glory b4 they died

oversized.jpg[/bads]

most valuable item(s) i've found on the floor is a mithril axe, 40k ummm i can't think what else i have found some random (900 burnt shripms as a note) things and some more valuable things but i can't rember much. i have a bad memory lol. :lol:

Rs Name -> Hadrosaurus

Level -> 35

World -> Random F2P World.

I happened to be walking in the wilderness and saw a rather large stack of coins. I thought to myself "Ah, it's probably only a couple hundred coins." To my amazement there was 750k on the ground. No clue (I can only speculate that it was a lure gone wrong) as to how it got there, but it was quite a day!