Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

oh a month ago i asked a question in karamja lessers. 1 of the guys tried to answer my question but didnt watch his health...

well, he died(surprise surprise) and i got addy baxE(gave to my friend for training) and....addy g kite! how cool is that! sold that for 60k l8er

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh a month ago i asked a question in karamja lessers. 1 of the guys tried to answer my question but didnt watch his health...

well, he died(surprise surprise) and i got addy baxE(gave to my friend for training) and....addy g kite! how cool is that! sold that for 60k l8er

Thats pretty harsh. Do you have any guilt anout that at all?

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!

My own stuff. Seriously. I died up in Varrock Castle Tower (because of a Shade, not those stupid Guards) and lost almost all of my Rune armour, plus Treasure Trail-equipment, Rune axe and a lot more. But then I respawned in Falador, ran to the bank, teled to Varrock, ran back up the tower and picked it all up.

lucky, when i die its always in remote places, like the last time i died was in mort myre while doing desert treasure, after i died i desperately ran back, but my items had long gone :cry: I hate you dessous!!! :evil: but hes dead now :twisted:

Heh, the one time I have died, it was in Trollheim. I thought I was going to lose my black mask, rune boots, and whip. Thank god edgar's ruse quest....

On Topic: Best thing I've gotten from someone dying is an obby set, whip, rune armor, warrior ring, and rune boots. I love Edgeville :wink:

runemmagecape,e89456.gif

e89456.gif

e89456.gif

huh?? hmmmm dunno what ur talking about....

huh?? hmmmm dunno what ur talking about....

lol ur the reason he died kinda. dosent matter anyway.

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!

when i was a lvl 70-80, in the warrior guild an 112 mod got killed by mr hyde, he was in full ghutans with fury, when he died i picked:

-gutan's helm

-ammy of fury

-ghutan's spear

- d scimmy

-glory

12m!

Santa hat. Back in the day when the door at Bloodvelds/Aberrants wasn't automatically closing after you opened it, guy was afk at bloodvelds, Aberrant came in and killed him. Free santa for me. \'

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

Mine was either when someone died at the dagganoths under the lighthouse and lose 4k steel arrows, obby cape, black d hide, and a white beret or when someone died at the tzhaars in karamja volcano and lost 13k iron arrows, black d hide, 200 steel arrows, ring of wealth and ammy of glory.

997 noted vials. Always pick up noted items people; you never know how many there could be.

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

106k + 320k from a lvl 6 merchanter in lumby ftp lol. i don't know how he died, but i made my 76 fishing with his feathers :P normally i give stuff back when poeple die but he was off and i dont really like merchants lvl 6.....