Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

best drop i've ever found... While killing green drags for slayer, a lvl fifty, skulled and with full rune ran by. I was going to kill him, but when I was about to hit him he started attacking one of the drags to avoid me, and he got hit a 40 since he didn't have an anti-shield. He died, dropped everything, I was the only one there, so I made 200k of his full rune.

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was doing barrows one day, went down to take care of dharok and boom someguy falling over right after he started kiling i guess cause i got his cannon...tried to get his name so i could get him his stuff but my comp lagged

mage,mysticphonix.gif

I LOVE SMILIES =P

Compaired to all of yours, this seems petty: 15k.

My friend picked up a zammy kite once though.

best thing ive found on the ground was when i was walking thru a drop trader place

free 100k + 400 choas 500 deaths

other than that ive found a blk beret in deep wildy must of been a clue scroller that forgot to pick it up :S

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

its either 5000 cooked swordies noted in draynor, or its a big pile of stuff at cully chest. This enormous noted drop included:

loads of clothes from canifis

logs

236 minds

6 staves of air

30 hardleather

and various other useless stuff

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

They don't have to be ingame or reportable. For all you know there could be invisible monkeys running around Varrock making faces at people. :P

Me and this guy were killing lesser demons for slayer and one of the monster drops from the other guy was a rune medium helmet. The guy just ignored it and I picked it up.

It may not seem much but I high alched that rune helmet for 10k :D! Getting 10k for free isn't bad!

I found d legs outside of edge bank once.

Oh wait, that was a drop party :P

Best non-drop party was a rune chain walking through wildy. IT was just laying there on top of some bones. Hooray poison.

Cowmasta13.png

I've found rune kite, d med (someone else got it lol).

oh and a lvl 113 was emptying his bank once and i found 300k worth of junk lol. the best item was like... mystic boots lol.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Lol ok where do all you guys find these drop traders? =P~

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Guthans spear, skirt, helm, glory, berserker ring, 1k darts and other goodies. Someone got k0ed at kings.

Also dharok helm + drag battleaxe, someone k0ed at gargoyles. And a few more guthan spears from random people that die whilst training slayer

my best thign on ground was a rune ax head which got me into wc cuz i was a noob back then aroudn 30 cb on sdn30 and i was runnin threw seers and saw it i wanted to be able to use it so i got 41 wc and then from there i kept wcin

o ya and i made a lvl 53 happy the other day as i dropped 10k yews on accdent when i was droppin wrthless items :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sdn30.png