Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

i have full zombie and emotions hahaha!!!

Whats the point in saying you have full zombie? :-s at first i though it was in ur sig. if u wanna brag about having emots and that, goto th eowners of full randoms post

yea i do 2, big deal.

anyway, i found some addy stuff in the bank, but that was it, but i was minin coal and a guy died from a rock golem. i offered 2 giv bak his addy legs and mith kite (what a noob) but he was really annoyed that i kept his wealth ring, he didnt come 4 the armour which i would hav given him. i ended up giving it 2 my noob frend

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got from my friend a addy pic that he claims he found on the ground in the bank in varrock and gave to me- its probably not as good as some of the things you guys have found though :twisted:

Thank You,

yvan8- Main TSR1993- To be Pure

P.S. No flaming, complaining, or spamming.

I found a christmas cracker the day they dropped. Didn't know what it was, so I dropped it. =D>

(Yes my account is that old, no I haven't been active for that long, that's why i am not level 99 in all skills)

lol i bet you regret that now :P

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!

Was doing a Level 3 coordinate clue that led me to the wildy, to the place with lesser demons just before the KBD ladder thing. As you might have guessed, it was hard checking my location because the lessers kept attacking me in the middle of fixing up the sextant positions.

I don't know about you guys, but I get ridiculously nervous when I'm checking coordinates in the wildy with the sextant, because you're pretty much a sitting duck for PKers. Switched worlds twice when I saw white dots on the minimap. -_-

My third world, empty. Had a rough time trying to get coordinates again because the lessers kept attacking me. Seemed I was concentrating so much on the lessers and the sextant that I didn't notice a white dot that suddenly appeared right beside me.

I froze. I couldn't log out - I had just been attacked by a lesser a few seconds before. I couldn't run - I'd most likely get spec'd by the other guy.

He attacked... a lesser demon.

I clicked frantically at the gate, and stepped outside where there were no lessers, waiting for the log-out timer to tick past. I watched the other player warily.

For some odd reason, his health was going down, and he wasn't eatiing. I was sure the log-out timer thing had finished - I could log out. But I stuck around to see what would happen to this one guy who didn't seem to be interested in preserving his health.

The lesser he was fighting hit a 5, then a 9, then a 3...

I watched as the player performed the death animation.

What I thought was a PKer dropped a berzerker helm, spined gloves and boots, rune legs and some other stuff.

I proceeded to kill my Zammy wizard - the reward was trashy, I don't even remember it. :|

This wasn't the best thing I've found on the ground, admittedly - but it was certainly the most random. o_o

EDIT: Erm... sorry for the novel. o_o

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

In the lumby caves (probably from someone who died):

DDS

Mage short

Full green D'hide

Some other stuff that I didn't get because I was trying to suicide

I kept the DDS, sold the mage short, and gave the D'hide to my friend.

...............___@@@ ___-----weeewoooweeewoooo

......____//_____?___\\__ ___

----,o-----GrammarPolice ----@)

----`----(@)=========(@)- `

Skiller: Maurdin, Black(omgracist) pure: Alotofnoobs

Hmm, at the balcony of some house that is never visited, I once found like 112k laying, guess if I got happy. It was like, a house for a quest or something, one of those places where no one go to unless they are actually doing the quest.

Well, excluding some things i have drop traded... :P i was on my pure once at Falador west bank and right when i was going to help someone by giving him some antipoison he died, eeryone started clicking but i right clicked and found at the bottom RANGER BOOTS! $_$ :XD:

lol lucky. that would of rocked to off been there. the closest thing i've ever done to see som1 die, out of wilderness, is wen i died in varrok ( i teleported to late wen i was fighting a mage ina quest ) it was sad.

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!