Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

Found a few piles of things before, only thing I remember is some Mystic and runes at metal dragons. Also some guy walked up to me and gave me 100k for no reason.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm.. I don't find much on the ground, but the best thing would be almost 1k rune ess.. :)

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Was cutting mages at sorcer's tower south of seers, where a level 97 with full ahrims, fury ammy, and lava b staff was high alching. A plant random appeared, and started hitting two's and one's. It hit zero almost every time, and never poisened. After about 3 minutes, he was red barred, and me and 2 other people stood on top of him to get drop. Sure enough, he died. I clicked like crazy and got an uncut saphire and a chisel :wall: . The other two guys there started yelling "sweet" and "this is awsome!" then traded me. I accepted the first one, and the guy shows me 8k nats and yew longs he got, along with lava b staff, saying he got all from the drop pile. The second guy trades, and puts up ahrims hood and 14M!!! :ohnoes: I was pretty mad at myself that day for downloading files over dial up while playing rs :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

best thing i got was nearly full splitbark and 1.1mil gp cuz at the twi bwo wannai minigame someone lagged and then the poison killed him

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

ive had:

obby cape

obby shield

berserker helm x2

addy boots

glory ammy x3

ring of wealth

rune full helm

DDS

climbing boots

pretty good so far,and all of them were got while doing slayer or smth like that.i was like level 80 when i got the obby set,a guy thought AFKing at dagannoths without guthans is a wise thing to do.

cash for me :thumbsup:

donated 106k out of pity for him the next day tho.

btw,liquid-we all believe you.NOT!

i have seen a lot of deaths at rock crabs like a robin set, obby set, 1.2 mil cash and alot more but i didnt get any so i guess the best thing i found was a rune kite in ardy middle :?

rsn: killerk34

skiller name: big--skilla

also looking for a way to get from 9mil to a santa, if you have any tips for me please p.m. me on killerk34.

killerk34.png

nothing much for me: bits of a cannon, 4k iron knives, full blue dhide, archer helm

some dumb mutt tried setting up cannon at yanille blue dragons. told him not to and he called me a nub ^_^

he got owned by ogre shamans. i laughed and took his stuff :P

btw 2 friends have found (respectively) a yellow party hat near fally and a red mask in the fishing guild bank....S.O.B

My best was at a drop party, 50 K ^^

not that good really but something ;)

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

Hello Dear,

I have Already Found A glory, Rune Boots,Rune Pl8 and Berseker on the Ground At Fallador White knight Castle...Random world. :XD:

Wath A Luckyness... \'

Elefant po0

slayercapesiggcopy.gif

Going for 99 att!! support me! :D

When I was lvl 3 on classic... Actually, the first day I played runescape, some guy was fighting a guard and died (lol), he dropped probably some pretty good stuff, but everyone else got that. But, being the noob I was, I picked up the coins, because everyone knows that if a noobs sees 1 gp on the ground, he's going to pick it up. Anyways, I pick it up, and whaddayaknow? 150k. :shock: I didn't even know that much money existed lol.

Also, one time when I was drop trading some guy came in the room and almost got my santa on classic :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

nothing much for me: bits of a cannon, 4k iron knives, full blue dhide, archer helm

some dumb mutt tried setting up cannon at yanille blue dragons. told him not to and he called me a nub ^_^

he got owned by ogre shamans. i laughed and took his stuff :P

OMG.

That's what I did, tried to use cannon on greater cage.

Cept I lost guthan spear, helm, fury, fire cape, etc.

Guess the best thing I ever got from someone dying was ranger boots.