Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

1 mil on the ground.

Although I did drop it on the ground and 5 seconds later I picked it back up.

(I did not drop trade...)

LOL

other than that a rune pickaxe head was the best that I found.

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

Montezuma05.gif

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most i ever found on ground was after this guy had just gotten pwnt by a dds spec and the poison pwnt him as he reaches bank, i pick up 1.5k deaths, fire staff, dds, erm full blue d hide and mystic boots and gloves.

hmmmmm one time in duel arena at about half 11 at night i thought i was still in bank and dropped wizard boots, 250k coins and a ddp. i teled away and was like " o joy! i just dropped some of my more valuable items "

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

i've gotten a cracker, a red mask, and a scythe... but they were cheap when they were first dropped... so best i've ever seen randomly on the ground was a fury and ring of stone, could be drop traders...

Kane531.png

The world is full of self proclaimed experts who really don't know what they are talking about.

kane531.png

I was there, fighting tzars in tzar, trying to get an obby item, when I noticed a red dot on my mini-map. An obby cape :D (this was like when obby first came out). Someone must of have left it there, because it blended in really well with the background.

miniscooterpicboard3rj9.png I know my sig is random, but hey!

i've gotten a cracker, a red mask, and a scythe... but they were cheap when they were first dropped... so best i've ever seen randomly on the ground was a fury and ring of stone, could be drop traders...

lie much? scythe arent tradeable bud....someone drops it, you cant see it.

plus, looking at your stats, i find it hard to believe you played back then.

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

I once found a rune pick on the ground outside of the Varrock West Bank.

Also, in the fight caves some skulled guy lagged out and died, I got:

Obby Cape

Warrior Helm

Rune Boots

Rune Plate

Rune Legs

Obby Shield

Glory

Bunch of food and a prayer pot

Oh and I got a rune 2h from a drop trader :XD:

bankad8.png

I remember when i was a bit of a newbie fishing in catherbury.

There was a guy there in full mystic fishing, then suddenly a troll came.

I watched his health slowly decline, I admit I was hopeing he would die at the time due to me not being very rich back then. He finally keeled over as my heart was racing and my head was spinning.

I clicked as fast as I could and to my suprise I got mystic gloves, boots, and a ring of life! I was so happy :)

And a less elongated story: Someone died at the thrower trolls, dropped various rune stuffs and dds, set my chat to on, waited awile, he came back and I returned the stuff :).

tho i tecniclay didnt find it, my freind gave me full guthans and a fury when he quit..... :XD: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: \'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Rune platebody, and blue beret, power ammy, nd granite hseild from a guy who got a swarm and just stood there. mussta bin out of the room :shame:

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.