Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best i got was 500k , i killed a guy in wildy while walking up to meeting up with my clan, he looked like a 0 itemer, except, i saw a huge stack of coin on the floor, i was curious i took it, fff 500k, the idiot took 500k to wildy.

I guess I found that on the floor lol

-one advice for drop noob traders out there, go to a second floor house, log out, switch server, then drop, then log out, then get onto ur noob to pick it up, its not that hard to find empty places.

once i found 17k, a full set of trimmed adamant and an ammy of power, like right befor i did dlsayer, it was upstairs in the wise old mans house and later a lvl 40 logged on and started saying "give it back!! i earned that on my other account!! drop trading is hard and you stole my effort!!" and such rantings. funny thing is my friend was getting 99 wc in draynor at willows and there were several pmods there to celebrate with him. heh, bye bye dude.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

I was killing gargoyles for a slayer assignment, and there was a high lvl killing nechyraels. I see a red dot on the minimap...He left rune boots lying on the ground. :thumbsup:

Dragon drops:(18)

Barrow Drops: (21)

Obtained Attack Cape: ~6/14/07~

had 3 team mates die at once in the Kalphite Queen lair they all dropped their veracs helms and ddses and pots and food i was able to pick up all 3 helms and stay there for 3 KQs because of the stuff they dropped.

**Please note i would never scam someone even out of a phat so I gave everything back. I believe friendship is more valuable than anything in a game.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

A few years ago i did Monkey madness, i walked around as monkey and saw a few guys luring a lvl 89 following them.

The lurers runned and the 89 walked, he died i toke his berseker obby cape and obby shield!

recci-518.png

I was wandering around in Al Kharid and decided to check out the sorceress's house. There I found a Rune pickaxe, a Mith 2h, 8 Laws, and some gems. Then the drop trader logged in and said if I didn't give it back he'd report me. I was like, "Report me for what?"

vraptor_con_small.jpg

Some noob was dropping 500k on the ground and telegrabbing it when any one went for it. I reversed it on him and tele grabbed it for myself. MWUHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: . Stupid little noob.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

best thing i've found was a level 98 (i think) was range training at greater demons in brimhaven dungeon.

She thought she was in a safe spot and a Greater attacked her. think she was afk cause she died and little old me recieved was her robin hood hat :)

this was about a year and a half ago tho when they were much cheaper lol

rh0qd5.gif

Barrows Drops

Guthan: 9 Veracs: 10 Ahrim: 6 Karil: 8 Torag: 10 Dharok: 5

I got a bunch of Barrows Stuff, A Slayer Staff, A Bunch of Runes, some pots and food from some guy AFK outside barrows who got killed by an evil chicken :thumbsup:

Homeported away ASAP, (I was just wandering around with some crappy armour on so I didn't wanna be killed by some monster)

Anybody know where the Slayer Staff would've come from? Can you get it from the Barrows Reward? Or would the guy have been using it to fight o.O

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png

about a few minutes ago i was minding my own fishing bussines in Cantherby when a low level got a random event while net fishing he/she got half of a key and dropped it i picked it up and went to get my reward in Taverly :lol:

It's not that great but I found 2,000 on the ground :oops: .

And a Party hat I don't think any one would drop that :^o .

97% of teens eat cereal for breakfast. Stick this in your signature if you eat waffles instead.

minihorse2.gif

minihorse2.gif

Best I can do is 5 noted ruby's and a ruby ring. I'll take it though.

Someone next to me in the abyss my first time going in got a glory, dragon long, black boots, rune shield, warrior helm and granite plate once...

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend