Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

Oh lol I just remembered!

Once I thought it would be really funny to dress up as a women. (blue skirt, blue top and blue mage hat) I came up to a randomer and he said will you be my gf. I said yes as I thought that was rather funny, then he gave me 901k! He then said, cmon lets have a drop party to celebrate. Still with the skirt on I can to the party and got a rune helmet teehehe! :P

So, dressing as a women in rs is a very good idea! :thumbsup:

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey felt like posting here cus i got a really good one yesterday

-full wizzy t

thank you tree spirit

also got obby set cus a guthans died at kets, other guy got helm :\ watevr the set was bac when it was 800k.

mysticsigru5.jpg

Recruiting for Malevolent 90+ PC Clan- #malevolent

At ice giants. Got a death pile. Rune full helm, scimitar, strength amulet, lobsters,big bones, and a pounding heart. Only pking loot ever gotten....... brace yourselves....... 5 nature runes and a vial! :mrgreen:

PM me for fitocracy invite

I was training range at Fire Giants and a guy died in front of me, voila free ranger boots! no hat, but got 3 fire bstaffs and about 4k arrows too :)

Sold the boots for 1.1M (back when they were that price). Wish I had held onto them now!

omfg i just remembered

i was in tzhaar a guy sed help me (around lvl 90 odd attacking a lvl 143)

so i go and start attacking it he dies and im like omfg woot!!!!

it was something like

take: full saradomin

take: rune boots

take: ring of wealth

take: coins (about 2M)

and loads more so im like im bloody rich!! what about the lvl 143 you say?>? i kills me and i keep wealth rune boots and a bloody d long!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"][omg] i just remembered

so i go and start attacking it he dies and im like [omg] woot!!!!

it was something like

and loads more so im like im bloody rich!! what about the lvl 143 you say?>? i kills me and i keep wealth rune boots and a bloody d long!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

haha... good one... -.-

josh181830.png

hey felt like posting here cus i got a really good one yesterday

-full wizzy t

thank you tree spirit

also got obby set cus a guthans died at kets, other guy got helm :\ watevr the set was bac when it was 800k.

Interesting, seeing as guthans helm is valued over spear and you would have seen spear, not helm...

and

"[omg] i just remembered

so i go and start attacking it he dies and im like [omg] woot!!!!

it was something like

and loads more so im like im bloody rich!! what about the lvl 143 you say?>? i kills me and i keep wealth rune boots and a bloody d long!! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated"

you would have kept d long, sara plate and legs

-------------------------------------------------------

My personal best (other than that one death pile I got, which was basically glory, rune boots, row, and zerker helm :) ) was... I was in shilo bank, just having gotten assigned infernal mages, my least favorite assignment that I actually do since I can only kill like 10 before going over and spending a few minutes healing on bloodvelds, and there were 2 other people in bank. One was a fairly low level (at max 95ish, since he was totally green), and a level 113. the 113 moves to another spot in bank, then back again. a minute or so later, the 95-ish starts walking out. I come back from my other tab, and see a red dot on the mini-map. I pick it up before I can really tell what it is (just as mr. 95 turns around to get it), and I look at it. It was a sara robe top. Free... 500-700k I think. I thanked the 113 profusely, he just said he didn't need anymore ( :? )

Best thing ive ever found, was outside the Karamja general store, some noob had died, and sent their friend to pick there stuff up, he was picking stuff up slowly, I right click, saw White Beret, I walk up and take - Free white beret :) Sold for 150k

sephiroth.jpg

candy%20man13.gif

candy%20man13.gif

Dragon Drops: D Chain, D Spear, D2H, D Legs x2

best death pile i got was some guy who died at dragons back bevore they got updated some1 died every day on world 74 now you get lucky if some1 dies once a week... and even then they are lvl 50 no itemer -.-

ok back to the drops i got

ranger set

some lobsters dont remember cause i brang food myself

bout 2k iron arrows

black d hide

ring of wealth

Trying to learn HTML and CSS so if you can help me with any of that pm me

reaper8484.png

Support The New Bank Of Runescape

18/22 of these pages are full of lies.

Omg i waz playinn in rsc and found 91289289 phats and i have 90 bill in my bank zomg, and i got 100000m when i found it on the floor yesterday.

What a waste of time.

And for the record:

Monster Drops:

1 x left half

1 x Dragon legs

1 x dragon axe

3 x guthans warspear

Drop parties:

1x Dragon legs

Death piles:

Infinity boots

lol but lying is fun!!!

Z0MG 1 l1ke Ju5t F0OUNd 10 trillllion Phatz w000t!!!11!!!

But i dont lie

Mod edit: Referral links are not allowed!

WEll a death pile... players don't drop all their items UNLESS they're skulled, they only keep they're 3 most valuble items...these posts seem a bit fishy :-k

Personally myself I haven't picked up anything very valuble, but i've picked up full green dragonhide on my newb character.

This post has just been filled with spammers saying

"I picked up a fury in seers bank!"

Yeah, OK

:thumbsup: ~little~ :thumbsup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

once saw rune ore on ground in edgevill bank(F2P), and antoher time, about 10 minutes after completing Dragon Slayer i was killing lessers and a guy died and drop about 120k worth of stuff. i took it all :twisted:

If this counts monster drops then...

Yesterday I was bored so I went to Tzhaar to train on the monsters. 1 hour later I got an obby cape. I kept on training in hopes of getting another 1 and did in another hour. I then went to jellies and got a clue. Finished the clue this morning and got sara chaps, guthix page, and sara page :D Lucky day for me! :D

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png