Best Thing You've Ever Found On The Ground?

Fatal

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a DDP++ from a guy dieing in the Troll Cave when that Fremmenik Isles quest came out. The cave was a VERY good place to get both Granite and Rune shields from, you were able to enter the cave again, and the warriors helped you. Ah, good times, good times... Also a lot of people died there:)

found 110 santa hats on the floor one day.

found about 30 holloween masks on the floor one day.

I got about 10 crackers and dropped alot of the p hats and items from crackers.

But my most valubale items i've found probalby were a ton of 1m-2m worth of stuff from people dieing.

found tons of dhoraks helms

best i've found was 6 item death in tzhaar kets area. dhorak guy was trying to weaken him self and somehow i don't know how whip didn't protect over his dhoraks or whatever he had beccuase his helmet dropped.

I picked up the stuff and dropped it again. looks fake but if you don't want to believe me don't.

damdamdamia1.png

24788.png

But my most valubale items i've found probalby were a ton of 1m-2m worth of stuff from people dieing.

best i've found was 6 item death in tzhaar kets area. dhorak guy was trying to weaken him self and somehow i don't know how whip didn't protect over his dhoraks or whatever he had beccuase his helmet dropped.

I picked up the stuff and dropped it again. looks fake but if you don't want to believe me don't.

damdamdamia1.png

10 crackers? :shock: at 750m ea now thats :o :shock: but you don't have a pic...

Dude, you're an idiot #-o
Dude, your feeble attempt at an insult is hilarious.

... You can tell JAGeX is British - No common sense. :notalk:
Supportmage:Quick Robin,to the roflcopter!

damdamdamia1.png

110 santa hat's? Hare you Bill Gates, a miser or a lier? <.< They are like over 20 million each or something so 2.200.000.000 gp? Plus party hats and so? I don't believe the first part but I believe the fighting pit part!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

damdamdamia1.png

:roll: *sigh* why do people lie about things like this. Mines probably rune 2hs and rune legs from M.A.S.O.RS.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

i was wcing and i ran towards this d axe head a guy beat me there :( then it became even worse when i realised it was my own.

Best thing i've found on floor is obby shield glory and rune axe! tree spirits own! :D

85 combat-1670+ total current goal 1710 total at 85 combat then maybe I might get in SS =]

iv gotten party hats, santas, rune items, masks, money, runes, the list could go on and on

Dude it's not funny ,your making me blush :oops:

Best i found was full rune with glory in abyss (somebody died and later i died too loosing the glory lol)

Final1.jpg

i got 3rd age ammy from some1 who died in barrows

it was my fault he died actually.... i was running through tunnels, he was meleeing dharok till he got hit hard, then duck behind door. i ran through and through door, as he clicked. that made ihym not go though, and died

Door noob! :P Joking. How much did you flog it for?

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

i "found"(stole) 9mil from some1 drop trading once when i was in f2p and i saw some1 with a lil' fletching cape go to the zamorak mage in varrock and then log out... i went there and a lvl 15 came... the coins came and i tele grabbed :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Well, once I found a full set of Guthix on the floor... might have had to do something with the bloody rune scimitar in my hand :lol:

Seriously, 1k lobs and a few pieces of rune from drop traders and some 247-odd chaos runes just randomly.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

This guy was afk and got p00ned by this evil chicken...(world 66) in draynor bank, it was packed...people got his rune armor and like d long and rune boots, I tohught i had got nothing....i was like darnit!So i was buying a bunch of laws, i had originally 10k, I look in inv 25k!!!!!!!

15k laws!

Robin Hood hat: 4.5 million

Dragon Chain: 15.8

Green Phat: A LOT

Spending time with my friends on Runescape:PRICELESS!!!!!!

addymwccape,cashcow5.gif

about a week ago i watched a guy go into a house in fally so i followed when i noticed he went upstairs.... i went upstairs and he had logged... so i started my furious clicking of the ground when i notice a lvl 126 walk upstairs.... after madly clicking i end up with this :santahat.png

The guy told me I should give it back and be honorable about it... I told him... i'll just keep it and not report you for drop trading LOL!!!!

richy27nw8ev.gif

recovery-1.png