teleport to ur friends just go a hole lot easier!!!

The_Gabe

Did u ever get annoyed that u have 2 go far to meet ur friends?

Thats wat keep happening to me. I think we should have a teleport to...

in the friends list. Though if ur not a member u cant teleport to a

members place in members server. The members can teleport to u and

it would be like home tele u wont need any runes but would have

to wait about 15minutes until u can use it again!

If u have any seggestions for this topic please post here

Hope Jegex would like this idea.

Idea by:mlll555

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Good idea, but that's only a half of the problem solved. I support!

I hate it when your friend comes on in a different world, you log out so you can meet them in your world, but its full. I would quite like a thing in the friends list that shows your world and whether your friends worlds are full.

I might make a piccy over the weekend...

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

well i guess u could deside if the world ur friend is at is full maybe he could teleport to ur world.

i though of this idea because i used to play toontown

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I dont realy like the idea because you can still tele to citys that are close to your friends and adding an extra tele would probably be used for speeding up your training by having your friend at the training area and teleing to him. Its an interesting idea but i dont think its necessary. Walking isnt that bad.

But i dont think teleporting to different servers would be very straight forward for jagex. This is how i think it works im not necessarily right, there are 120 or so servers that are all indepentant to each other. There is a friends list server(or maybe multiple) it handles private chat messages and notifiying you when your friends log in and out. There are also the log in servers there are i think 8 of these(each player is assigned to one of these). Teleing to another world that your friend is in would require the two worlds your in, the friends server and the log in server to work together to tele you there. So it probably wouldnt be very easy for jagex to do. But im sure if they tried they could do it. It would be a difficult feat i think.

minsc+90.png

thats y i said u can only use the teleport like every 15 minutes or so

tele to friend when they are training in high lvl dungion or hard to reach islands. then just train 15min... and bank + repeat...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Also there are areas that your not supposed to be able to go to without having done certain quests like canafis and the training ground under frenkestrains mansion. If your friend was down there you could tele to him without having done the quest. Trying to implement the tele to friends spell would be very difficult. The problems are:

1. Having friends in areas that you cant access yet.

2. People will use this spell for training for things like combat

3. Being able to tele to other worlds would be hard for jagex to do(discussed in my post above)

minsc+90.png

to make it short and sweet...

The idea is as bad as your spelling

First teleporting to your friends?! Thats just an all around bad idea... Will it work if they are in the wilderness? If so, that would be over powered because people could just wait until they see someone... then teleport in and 50 people would appear there and kill the person

Only a 15 minute cooldown? The home spell has a 30 minute cool-down and it teleports you to one specific place. If anything, a teleport to friends should have at least an hour delay, because you can basically teleport anywhere.

In my opinion, we can already teleport 5 minutes away from anywhere with the use of rings, ammys, tele runes, ectophials, and so on. I see no reason why we need this and I fully DO NOT SUPPORT.

Thanks,

Chew

newbankofrsyq0.gif

isupportclansfm7.png

fixfriendsol7.gif

It would have to be so limited it would not be worth doing:

1. Couldn't tele if not in the same world (switch worlds, the tele, geeze, no need to reprogram the entire server system for this)

2. Can't tele into wild

3. Can't tele into areas you shouldn't have access to yet (due to quests and things, that'd be a lot of data-crunching for every tele)

4. Recharge time would need to be high so that people couldn't use it to train

5. There would be no way to control where you tele to... imagine, you're skilling or something and a friend says to come to them, so you tele... and next thing you know you're being fried by a dragon

I'm sure there's more things I didn't think of... but basically, it'd have to be so restricted that you could only tele to cities... and there's spells/equipment to do all of that.

untitled6kv7.gif

1.being able to tele to a different world isnt even possible so cross that out..

2.could cause problems in areas where you must do a quest to go to and stuff...

3.people could tele to zezima or other big players...(of course if its only people in your friends list that can then that would be good)

4.the idea would probably take like an hour - 30 minutes reload

5.cost a bunch of runes to do...

theres my 2 centimes

Dr_Brinner.png

Instead, maybe a find friend option? You can right click on your friend inthe friends list and a "screen" will pop up and show where they are. Map, by the way. You'd still have to walk, but it's a lot easier than :

"Where are you?"

"Faldor."

"I know that, but where? I still can't find you!"

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

I don't like this idea. Its basically gives you a free network of unlimited, cost free teleports to anywhere you want, as long as a friend is there. If Jagex were to ever use the idea (which I wouldn't like), it should be at least a 40 minute wait time (Home Tele has 30 minute wait) and should be interrupted by combat and take a long time to cast, like the Home Tele spell.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i could only imagine this....

Scammer: ok use the teleport to come to me

Unsuspecting buyer: Ok sure! i cant believe im getting guthans for only 3 mil!

*Unsuspecting buyer teleports*

Unsuspecting buyer: O cool im at the very edge of the wildy

Scammer: come here to trade me

*Unsuspecting buyer Trades*

Unsuspecting buyer: What the Heck??? Oh no Im Being Barraged!!1

Scammer: MWHAHA Thank you Jagex for the free 3 mil!!

um.. ill pass with that idea

uppets.png

High levels will be mobbed, I mean the best players in game. You add them, and teleport to them. And other people have pointed out why else this idea is bad.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

i like it, if i am trying to help a noob friend, i can teleport to him instead of trying to track him down.

I support, i mean maybe people need to think for a second, wouldnt it be cool to teleport right next to a friend?

of course it would, and you all know it...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

It's definitely a terrible idea. High-level people will get overcrowded with noobs, it makes scamming and training easier, and it gives other players an advantage. Those who have 100+ friends can pretty much have a teleport to anywhere in runescape. If you ask me, I'd say that between regular magic, Lunar Magic and Ancient Magicks, we have enough teleports. You said it yourself that it was a bad idea.

And by the way, alot of people do care about spelling. It's the determining factor of how smart you look. People who spell "u" as "you" have a much harder time not looking like morons on the internet.

There's no sig here. Move it along...

And by the way, alot of people do care about spelling. It's the determining factor of how smart you look. People who spell "u" as "you" have a much harder time not looking like morons on the internet.

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

On Topic: Let's say this is implemented. I'm in the free world helping a friend do something. Suddenly, I'm barraged by noobs asking for "free st00f pl0x!!!11onetwoone!1" My friend and I decide to teleport to falador to get away. Suddenly, any one of those noobs that added me or him to their friend's list are going to show up right next to us.

Bad, bad idea.