.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

Once he sees meh hawt caper he will be proud :P

I'll bake him a cake with the other one as well :P

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once he sees that I quit RS, there goes my head.

I'll bake him a cake with the other ones as a bribe for my head.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Once he sees that I quit RS, there goes my head.

I'll bake him a cake with the other ones as a bribe for my head.

He won't be able to find it because he will be looking for a camel.

Also Dalcy, firts thing you're doing when ya get back is Plunder with MEEEEE!

After all the plunder I've done, its hard to believe I've never done a trip with you.

PS>I outrank you. 2 months ago I never though I would say this but:

I outrank joor thief.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bumped from the meanness of page 8.

Welcome home Dalc!!

Yes, I did get 99 thief(On July 16th, lol)! And when you get in-game, I got dibs on the pming!!!

Again, welcome back!

Now tell us your parents will let you play again.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Bump from page two with this pic. GET BACK ALREADY!!

NVM I have a bad uploader :evil:

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Yep he sure is, thats why I've spammed/bumped this all day. :P

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

What level did you start that log with?

53-99 was 36 days for me.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

hola.

just got back...i feel very changed...

Thanks for keeping this blog alive. More later, but fo now...i'm off.

~dalcyte

There is so much that has happened since you left for camp...

Wakka102 quit Runescape, Mirrorforced quit Runescape, Trojann2 quit Runescape... And many others you probably knew have also quit.

But it's not all sad news. Early in the summer the Dragonfire shield was released (the most powerful shield in the game, different than the anti-dragon shield). The Dragonfire is created using a Draconic Visage with an ordinary Anti-dragon shield. You needed 1.25M and 90 Smithing to create the Dragonfire shield, and so the Draconic Visage was in extremely high demand. So me and Goldenalcyte go out for fun to Black Dragons (let me also note that the Visage is dropped by Black Dragons, Skeletal Wyverns, Iron/Steel Dragons and the King Black Dragon) to see if we can score one. Well after a few days and about 500 Black Dragons later, I luckily find one of them sitting on the ground. I had gotten the highly sought after Visage drop... I immediately went to show Goldenalcyte, we got all excited, and shortly after I sold it for 16.3M. Thus starting my summer fun. I bought a bunch of random stuff, funded Dagannoth King trips and pretty much whatever else.

Then later in the summer, more recently the Dragon Full Helm was released, and it looks pretty cool--you should go to the Knowledge Base and check it out.

So really nothing too big has happened since you left, except I've been doing a lot of Barrows lately, and having some pretty intense luck. I've also decided I'm going to be getting 99 Range first, and I'm skipping Slayer. I'm going to use my Barrows profits to pay for Red Chinchompas and Prayer pots. I hope you get back to Runescape soon, as well as TIF to check up on everything. And I also hope you had a SUPER DUPER TERRIFIC time at camp.

~Ben

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

Trojann2 quit Runescape

YAY! He did?! Troj was an egotistical moron. I hated him.

Yay so glad you're back!!!!! I made a skiller, I R Teh Noes and I quit Saru.. Add him please...

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

wow, a lot happened...

I doubt i will be able to play for the rest of the summer, but that's ok i guess...we'll see.

Congratz on getting the visage ben, that's awesome! Good to see you didn't quit like you did last summer.

Saru, i'll be shur to add the skiller.

I did have a great time at camp, and i really feel like it was life changing what i did.

Meeeeeanwhile, once i can play again i'm considering going for 99 crafting. I'm gonna need a lot of skill necklaces and help from the community if i'm gonna do it though.

wow, a lot happened...

I doubt i will be able to play for the rest of the summer, but that's ok i guess...we'll see.

Congratz on getting the visage ben, that's awesome! Good to see you didn't quit like you did last summer.

I did have a great time at camp, and i really feel like it was life changing what i did.

Meeeeeanwhile, once i can play again i'm considering going for 99 crafting. I'm gonna need a lot of skill necklaces and help from the community if i'm gonna do it though.

Lifechanging, eh? I want to hear more about that.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

wow, a lot happened...

Lifechanging, eh? I want to hear more about that.

Me too! Now you have to add me and tell me! :D

By the way..We have new GES forums..You should prolly Register. :anxious:

Links in mah siggy! :D

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

wow, a lot happened...

Oh mai gawd! DALCYTE IS BACK!! <3:<3:<3:

im soon to be 96 thieving!

pan.png

Mirror, you only think i haven't killed u yet.

You've been dead for now...2 hours and 42 minutes.

I'm not sure if i should go for 99 crafting...i don't know what to do now, any and all suggestions are very welcome.

Mirror, you only think i haven't killed u yet.

You've been dead for now...2 hours and 42 minutes.

I'm not sure if i should go for 99 crafting...i don't know what to do now, any and all suggestions are very welcome.

Go for 99 crafting! :thumbsup:

Welcome back you narb, you better add me.

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

heh, i guess i could still go for 99 crafting...

My plan is to get about 60 or so necklaces of skills and go tan at the crafting guild then dueling ring back to cw and repeat.

Problem is, i don't want to alch every single hide, and i don't wanna rc the runes to do it, and i don't want to sell the hides for lower than i buy for...but i might have to rc the nats. If the current state of autoers was as it was when i left, i may be able to make a profit somehow.