.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U tst Vry ymmy.

agreed.

If you look at a recent picture of me, i'm missing bits and pieces of my left leg and arm. I got hungry, kay?!!

U tst Vry ymmy.

agreed.

If you look at a recent picture of me, i'm missing bits and pieces of my left leg and arm. I got hungry, kay?!!

What kind of camp did you go to? :shock:

pan.png

OMG GET ON RS....

Do you have a sceptre I can buy? 3 charges, Panny face (Peterpan538)won't sell to me.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i still don't know how to get rid of the bodies without wasting a lot of time or cash...

Alch em with your own nats.

It'd take i think 53k nats to do that, and that takes not only time to craft but money to by the ess..

Here's how it would work out if i did that.

Starting at level 80, just cause it's a good starting point.

It's:

178,200 Green D hides

59,400 Green D hide Bodies

59,400 Nats=A heckuva lot of time i don't want to spend rcing, along with the additional time it takes to tan the bodies and craft the hides.

59,400 Pure Ess=6.5M about.

I have to do things in intervals of about 5000 hides, because that's all i want to spend and can afford on it, so that means i'd make the bodies and make about 1670 Nats then repeeat that 35 times, which i'm not sure i want to do.

Hm.

OR! You could buy me Red Chinchompas, hehe...

But the way you put it above by crafting like 1.6k Nats and 5000 Bodies at a time... Well, it didn't sound too bad. 99's can't be easy you know.

yeah, but i'm not sure i feel like doing that 35 times...i guess i could get someone to alch for me...

hm.

If you don't mind RCing a lot you can sell bodies+ hides for 4680ea. Or you could get 94+ Magic in the process.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Hello. I'd like to show you the way I got 99 Crafting.

My crafting ascension project requires about 27M and you will get about half of it back. This project features the repetition of these 5 phases:

Bought 9000 Green Hides

Tanned 9000 Green Hides

Crafted 3000 Green Bodies

Runecrafted 3000 Nature Runes

Alched all 3000 Green Bodies

I repeated this cycle 20 Times.

From 74 Crafting I received about

11.6M Crafting Xp

3.9M Magic Xp

560K Runecrafting Xp

I took advantage of this crafting opportunity when hides were about 1550ea. So I broke even after each cycle. Of course I lost 180K in each cycle because of the tanning costs. You also need to purchase many Pure Essences. Since the price of green hides has risen, be prepared to lose 12-18M. The price started to rise in the midst of my project so I started to lose additional money with each cycle.

The alching is the most intimidating part of my project. Just the though of having to alch 60,000 times is very frustrating. I used to patiently watch the screen when I alch and I could only get around 1000 alchs before I quit. What I tried is alching by sound. Just turn up the volume and learn to alch by the ringing sound. The time to click is in the beginning of the third ring. With this technique I was able to watch television or pull up some youtube videos. This made alching somewhat entertaining, I eventually completed 60,000 alchs and advanced to 96 Magic from 89.

I do not recommend stocking up for certain phases of the cycle. For example, runecrafting all the natures at one time. This will make a lot of players want to quit. Just take each cycle one at a time and it becomes much easier to manage. Took me about a month to finish even with the sporadic interruption of real life responsibilities.

If you decide to go for 99 crafting, however you decide to do it, I hope to see you with that cape.

camsiggycopy.gif

~2431~

Thank you for the input so much!

Unfortunately, i don't have 27M...

But! I do have around 11, so mine consists of buying hides for 1550-1600 ea around 5000 of em, craft them, rc, then instead of alching them, the most daunting part as you said, i think i'll try to find someone who is going for a high mage level, and give them runes and bodies, and they give me cash.

I'll see if i can find anything.

How long did this take though?

interesting, although i've never seen people selling them for that much.

I emant to say bodies+ nats for 4680ea :oops: .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

the way i figure it i come out losing about 5M...which is by:

multiplying 178,200 by 1550 for total cost of d hides + 110 x 59,400 for the cost of pure ess, then subtracting it from 59,400 from 4680.

I guess i could do some barrows to fund it.

I may give this a go.

Or start plundering again, get me back into it, and get 20mil xp<3

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg