.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4bebrdh.jpg

well there's 88...got a crzy amount of exp this morning, and finished up just a little bit ago. Anyway, woulda gotten like 20 minutes ago but i had a little incident...so i'm going into the 31 room and about to move on, and this low level person, who has no idea what they're doing is getting mauled by a scarab swarm. They're asking me what this staff thing they got a little bit ago does, and i told them it teles u...So she said "Take it". Just then i moved on to the next room, she pmed me saying take it please, i'm about to die. So i exit, go back through to her room and she's died. She tells me she went to the agility pyramid accidently and died there, she tells me this after i went through up to her room trying to find the staff..but its not there. so i tele there...nothing. I walk back (sceptre has run out of charges) and oddly enough, she's right at the mummy...Had me puzzled :-s

89, i made a huge push for 89 yesterday, which was 440k away, and i got it down to a measly 20k. Got this level this morning, then i did some barb assault with some tifers...we completely dominated.

4fwmukp.jpg

hey dalcyte! fellow GES'er!... doing pretty well i see... well, keep it up, maybe visit my blog sometime... anyway good luck mate

~boy power45

GES fishing master

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

Sorry man I can't make it to the 90 party, I'll be gone all of tomorrow at my cousin's house. I may be able to log on for an hour or so there, so I'll try really hard to make it to your party, but don't count on it :?

I'll make it my priority to be at the 99 party though :thumbsup:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Same as Oreo, I can't make it to the party, but grats in advance on the achievement. :wink:

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!